Pumpkin spirit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumpkin spirit

Cant get/claim my lvl 3 spirit bonus although its showing me that m at lvl 3

Im lvl 5 at pumpkin spirit and can only claim lvl 5 reward '! How can I claim other lvl 2, 3 and 4 rewards ?
    I think in my seve everyone got that bug !
    Im in server 86
    sign Sigitis

Comment

Originally posted by R238508226 View Post
      Im lvl 5 at pumpkin spirit and can only claim lvl 5 reward '! How can I claim other lvl 2, 3 and 4 rewards ?
      Im in server 86
      sign Sigitis
      You can't, it's not a bug.
      Your servered raise the points too fast that you got the higher rewards only when server got daily reset.
      When event started, first day I collected L1 rewards, last night I collected L4, now my server reached L5, so tomorrow till event ends, we'll collect L5 only.

Originally posted by shraymehrotra View Post
      Cant get/claim my lvl 3 spirit bonus although its showing me that m at lvl 3
      It's probably because you already got a lower level reward during today ( if you collected ), and can't collect it again till after reset.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by R238508226 View Post
        Im in server 86
        sign Sigitis

If you can only collect once daily and already got the lv5 rewards, why the bloody hell do you want the lower rewards? Its like winning the lottery and asking why you didnt get the mini prizes like a car or a vacation.

Comment

Working...
        X