• Show
Clear All

• Polly

Click image for larger version

Name:	polly.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	195.8 KB
ID:	1758835

Is this a bug? Anybody else having this problem with Polly? This is insane for 8 Stars!
    S8 Captive Amore
    IGN Legioness
    Lvl 99 Sorcerer

its not a bug

Comment

its not a bug and yours is not the worst. You still have some room for more water.
      My Angel Filled all the way to the top with less than hair line space before evolve.

Pure Lucky.

Comment

Well all of mine popped between 7500-8500 so was wondering.. Had trouble with styx all the way up when she first came out and she was bugged.. Just seems since perfect evolve was released that resource use has went way up in all areas except for SS and GE.
        S8 Captive Amore
        IGN Legioness
        Lvl 99 Sorcerer

Comment

Originally posted by tshing02 View Post
          Well all of mine popped between 7500-8500 so was wondering.. Had trouble with styx all the way up when she first came out and she was bugged.. Just seems since perfect evolve was released that resource use has went way up in all areas except for SS and GE.
          Glad someone other the then me noticed that :P I was worried I was just getting paranoid, but knowing the devs I wouldn't find it a long stretch to believe that they had rigged it somehow. Maybe not though.
          Alanna
          Beserker lvl 73
          980K BR
          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
          Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
          Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
          Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
          Mystic lvl 72
          1.1M BR
          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
          Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
          Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
          Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Working...
          X