X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European DST bug

Server:65
    Character: Bowme

Hello , last night after reset i wanted to do my tasks before going to sleep, but as server was so bugged with the time thing my Spire attemps dissapeared some how , is there any chance to get my runestones or attemps for today?? Thanks!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	spireattmissing.gif
Views:	1
Size:	601.3 KB
ID:	1759491Click image for larger version

Name:	spireattmissing2.gif
Size:	611.7 KB
ID:	1759492
    Last edited by AE86; 10-29-2014, 08:55 PM.

Recharge Reward Bug???

So on 10/27(The day angel's quiz ended and HoC started) I recharged 20 and collected HoC draws and whatever else from the 15 dollar total recharge, now when I look at my recharge rewards it shows the Angel's quiz recharge reward back up. And it also says the time left and event period is now 10/27 at 23:59 yet when I try to do quiz it will not let me. Is this a bug? Does it have something to do with day light savings(Is that this week?)

Name:	bug.jpg
Size:	393.2 KB
ID:	1699481

Hopefully you can see. PS if you right click and open image in new tab you can zoom in and see them just fine.
    Last edited by tduren90; 10-27-2014, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Name:	1bug.jpg
Size:	634.2 KB
ID:	1699482

Hopefully this one is better. Guess not but oh well. Another person on my server also has this issue and it makes me wonder if I recharge again to get to the 50 dollar reward if i'll get shafted since its back to angel quiz rewards. Sorry for **** screen shots.

Comment

I think i did a mistake by screenshoting 1st the hot events then the spire attemps but still you can see there are no attemps for spire by looking at icon, if that doesnt convice you ill repost screenshots properly.

Comment

S153 Zephyr's Rage
          IGN: Dweomkeeper

Hello, same problem with spire i post two images. U can clearly see from server time and date that my attempts should be set to 3. In 2nd image the event card which proves i havent done any attempts in the day.

Pls fix or compensate

Name:	1st image for spire problem.gif
Size:	526.6 KB
ID:	1699489

Name:	2nd image for spire problem.gif
Size:	550.7 KB
ID:	1699490

Comment

can't collect special halloween offer

I recharged 500 diamnds and didn't get the collect option for 499 diamonds recharge rewards. please fix this and let me collect my prize

Korra
            S[118]Evil's Bane

Comment

holloween special recharge bug

I just loaded $10 of diamonds that's 1000 diamonds an it wont alow me to claim my Halloween prize in hot event please fix this bug an give my items owed to me please if not fixed or if it gets fix an I don't get my rightful items I will take this matter further. server s16 ingame name Hotdog.
              Hotdog

Comment

Update, the halloween offer event dissapeared from my events.

Comment

yea ive sent a ticket i hope they will give us our reward cuz its the only reason i recharged...

Comment

Name:	BUGGED.png
Views:	3
Size:	530.2 KB
ID:	1699538Click image for larger version

Name:	more proof.png
Views:	3
Size:	526.3 KB
ID:	1699539my proof
                    Hotdog

Comment

same as me, Cititon. do you know any other way we can get in touch with them ?

Comment

Same here, but the single recharge is missing... i want lotto cards not quiz vouchers, ffs

Name:	img2.jpg
Size:	461.8 KB
ID:	1699548
                        AnaMaria

[S22] King of All Orcs

Comment

We wont get compensation, they will let this be forgotten as they usually do. After every recharge they remind me how big of an idiot i am spending money on this game...

Comment

CAN SOMEONE, ONE OF THE MODERATORS, ANSWER EVEN IF IT'S A "f*** YOU?"

Comment

i want to recharge for HoC but i will not do it because we have the wrong rewards
                              S8-Captive Amora
                              IGN-DWPOHKP
                              Guild Godly-Deputy Leader
                              Alli- BloodAoth-Veteran
                              Br- 6755708

Comment

Working...
                              X