first payment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first payment

Hi, I made ​​the first payment, wrote that I won the 6666 diamond, but I have not received!

Originally posted by rugpo View Post
    Hi, I made ​​the first payment, wrote that I won the 6666 diamond, but I have not received!
    You get the STUFF that are worth 6666 diamonds! Not the diamonds!
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

funny, you want to say that Lunaria, vip for 3 days, the chest with stones, 1 million of gold, chest height, and weapons - worth 6666 diamonds? they stand up to 2000-3000 diamonds

Comment

Seems so, the rewards you've got by recharging first time are worth 6666 diamonds. I personally don't think that, but this is the answer.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

When the screen of information, there were listed all the bonuses and 6666 diamonds! so that your answer can not be true!

Comment

Originally posted by rugpo View Post
            When the screen of information, there were listed all the bonuses and 6666 diamonds! so that your answer can not be true!
            Already told you the answer and what the rest of us have gone through. The rewards you received is worth 6666 diamond according to R2.

Next time Don't post any thread since you don't believe what others told you. Stubborn Moron.

Comment

Working...
            X