Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Missing Team Tourney wager rewards .. ( sigh aggain )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Team Tourney wager rewards .. ( sigh aggain )

Hi , I'm Kiralyl form S8 Captive Amora and as the title says I miss team tourney wager rewards
    1st round I bet on 31 games .. got 22 mails instead of 32
    2nd round bet on 15 games got 7 mails
    3rd round bet on 7 games got 4 mail

where are our bet rewards ?

alot of players got the same problem on our server , An official answer would be nice .. like dont bet on all games there is a limit .. or dont know I cant see other explanation
    Server [8] - Captive Amora
    IGN: Kiralyl
    Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

same ime missing wagers also .... but ime used to it now
    S69 Foultusk Lair
    IGN Jm4nsk1
    Guild BloodOath
    Alliance BloodOath
    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

same here. i submit ticket to support but i think they ignored it... you're right, just get use to it.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
        same ime missing wagers also .... but ime used to it now
        we should not be used to it .. I could understand they are late with rewards , or they don't give out at all but geting partial bets is kinda stupid can't see any reason why that hapends
        Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

still wait for rewards from sept TT

Comment

same issue with me partial rewards .. issued a ticket they replied the devs are trying to fix the problem

Comment

We are still investigating on this issue

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                We are still investigating on this issue
                Ty . btw got 6 TT mails ( still missing like 15 )
                Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

got 12 mail right now .. looks like I got all the wager rewards .. hope everyone got it.
                  Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

I got all mine now .. thank you

Comment

I got 9 more today and 13 on the 25th for a total of 22, but I placed 30 wagers all on the first round. Worse, according to the results in TT my wager record was 24 wins and 6 losses, but in the email I've received rewards for 13 wins and 9 losses.

I don't understand why all wagers aren't paid at the same time, but maybe the rest will show up after the TT icon goes away. I REALLY don't understand how the rewards are not based on my actual wagers.

IGN: Analily
                      Server: s104

Comment

Working...
                      X