CashU payment method

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CashU payment method

i cant reload using cashU payment method. it always appeared "order has been canceled" i got 100 USD in my CashU account. it will just be wasted if i cant use it.

Are you clicking on cancel instead of pay?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

im clicking pay. but turns out to be this way.. Click image for larger version

Name:	jason.123.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	270.2 KB
ID:	1700029

Comment

can you try check about Cashu services? maybe r2 blocked the cashU payment method?

Comment

i have the same problem

Comment

please R2... fixed this problem, so that we can reload again..

Comment

i already did everything you told me in my support ticket. i disabled my encryption but still not working.. my internet is fast.. it just wont work.. dont know what to do now.. quit? or continue playing without reloading anymore.

Comment

if R2games blocked CashU payment method im quiting for good. contact me at S24 Solipsas Lament if you interested in my account. selling this very very cheap. i've spent 1k dollars in this account. find me. "Darkness" S24. solipsas lament.

Comment

Heya guys U can connect CashU services & ask them to load manually or redeem or what ever its name
                  u just need to get payment number

Comment

how can i contact you R256666169 ? i want to know all the details.. what server are you so that we can talk, so that i will know what to do when i contact CashU services. im here in saudi arabia.

Comment

Originally posted by R248760705 View Post
                      if R2games blocked CashU payment method im quiting for good. contact me at S24 Solipsas Lament if you interested in my account. selling this very very cheap. i've spent 1k dollars in this account. find me. "Darkness" S24. solipsas lament.
                      well quitting or not, you may have just gotten your account banned. lol

Comment

the same problem happened to me. i still cant find out the reason why i cant use cashu for blade huter. (i still havn't tried buying on the other r2games because the rest of them are boring. please fix this gm. or r2vet -.- its starting to **** me off because of just not being able to get stronger faster and get new items/the items that i'm looking for by purchasing them with diamonds. urgh. i have no other online payment method. ((and the rest of the people. stop talking like it's a trick and we aren't the ones canceling. it's just the cashU or r2 that made it be like that. the old payment option type was better. and cashu worked on that version of payment method that r2 had installed on previously))

Comment

yes i remember now... during that time when the holloween event started from october 25 after that i cant reload using cashU payment method anymore. please R2... pls fix this cashU method. im getting weaker now in the game. i dont want to use other payment method unless i can use my remaining 100$ in my cashU account.

Comment

Just an update, This issue has been reported and is being looked into =)

Update #2, The reason if the order is cancelled is you need to contact CashU to verify your account.
                            Last edited by DemonLOA; 11-06-2014, 04:58 AM.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

and now the page appeared in wrong payment? is this an error again by this new update? or intentionally made?
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	NEW23.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	296.0 KB
ID:	1701054

Comment

Working...
                              X