X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunar Priestess Rage Skill TA bug

Server: S202 Warlord's Haven
    IGN: Tauriel

Bug: In TA, Lunar Priestess casts her skill at 100 rage instead of 75. It works fine in other areas of the game.

EDIT: in fact, the visual orange rage under her character appears at 100 rage, but she is unable to use her skill at all, similar to godless wolf when he was released.
    Last edited by R276033624; 10-30-2014, 06:44 AM.

Still not fixed. Does any moderator know how long it will take before this will be fixed? Since now i am basically wasting TA tries each day and having a usual hero in CS.

Thank you for letting me know in advance.

Comment

I need a screenshot to report.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Alright, lets try it with screenshots. It is quite hard to get good screenshots in something so fast as TA btw.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5.png
Views:	1
Size:	841.9 KB
ID:	1700763Click image for larger version

Name:	6.png
Size:	838.0 KB
ID:	1700764Click image for larger version

Name:	7.png
Size:	830.5 KB
ID:	1700765Click image for larger version

Name:	8.png
Size:	832.1 KB
ID:	1700766

First picture shows Lunar Priestess starting the battle at 75 rage, without the orange rage halo on the ground.

Second shows her after usign the basic attack instead of rage attack, gaining 100 rage and halo appears on ground.

The third is the turn after that, where she uses her basic attack and still has 100 rage.

The fourth is the turn after that again, where she uses yet again ehr basic attack, still keepign 100 rage. the blue bulb on the opponent across her is Lunar 's basic attack animation. She did not heal i nthis entire battle.

This bug also happens to Poseidon for Guildmates (and other guildmates with Lunar Priestess) but ONLY in Cross server and Team Arena.

Comment

Originally posted by R276033624 View Post
          Alright, lets try it with screenshots. It is quite hard to get good screenshots in something so fast as TA btw.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112019[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]112020[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]112021[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]112022[/ATTACH]

First picture shows Lunar Priestess starting the battle at 75 rage, without the orange rage halo on the ground.

Second shows her after usign the basic attack instead of rage attack, gaining 100 rage and halo appears on ground.

The third is the turn after that, where she uses her basic attack and still has 100 rage.

The fourth is the turn after that again, where she uses yet again ehr basic attack, still keepign 100 rage. the blue bulb on the opponent across her is Lunar 's basic attack animation. She did not heal i nthis entire battle.

This bug also happens to Poseidon for Guildmates (and other guildmates with Lunar Priestess) but ONLY in Cross server and Team Arena.
          Similar problem with Fortuna in ta, and I think cs too.
          Alanna
          Beserker lvl 73
          980K BR
          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
          Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
          Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
          Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
          Mystic lvl 72
          1.1M BR
          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
          Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
          Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
          Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

http://s64-loa.r2games.com/share.php...25456e1bd1f645

this is a video from TA as you can see she just hit even her rage is already 100

Comment

I hope devs are still looking into this. If you mods still need more info, say so, but i doubt it. Lots of reports by players about Lunar Priestess, Poseidon and Fortuna, even at the GTarcade forums, but no reply yet. Please fix it for us, we really want to use those new heroes.

Thank you in advance,

Tauriel

Comment

Reported, thank you.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

It is fixed now, thank you for fixing it this fast after reporting. A shame reportign took a week, but hey, really glad it got fixed so fast now.

edit: at least in cs, i will find out tomorrow about TA.
                  Last edited by Tauriel[S202]; 11-04-2014, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X