Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Account Blocked

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Blocked

Why you are blocking my account just for the "chat tag line in my profile", that's ridiculous, its in my profile only, did i used it in world chat? no... and i barely speak in the world chat... did i used it to insult direct people? no...., then why you are treating players like this. im enjoying playing game for free, then just for the 'chat tag line in my profile" you will blocked my account. that's not fair.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hngender; 10-30-2014, 08:16 PM.

What's your IGN?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Well I already got 1 day ban as per the reply from the support ticket i submitted...My first initial tag line from my profile is a horny thing...i cant say it here... The question is why now, its been sitting there when i started the game for the past 9 months....and no one care... then suddenly i got warned not from gm but one of the top player 'that i should change it before someone from support sees it you can get banned'.... who knows maybe that guy reported me and submitted the ticket that he dont like my tag line in my profile...And then i change my tag line to 'heil hitler plus symbol'... and boom i got message from gm and i couldn't reply back because im always afk in the game. Then my account blocked...

S1-Mistuque
      Last edited by hngender; 10-31-2014, 02:06 AM.

Comment

One day is pass and this is what im getting IP ban.Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	1700718

Comment

hi my account is saying its blocked even though i havent played in over 3 weeks because i have been ill in hopital no explaination nothing got home today to se this message ad im am really annoyed

Comment

Originally posted by firefly77 View Post
            hi my account is saying its blocked even though i havent played in over 3 weeks because i have been ill in hopital no explaination nothing got home today to se this message ad im am really annoyed
            Server and IGN, or better yet, send in a ticket by clicking on my signature or go to support.r2games.com

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

hi i have been blocked to...just dont know the reason... i tried to log in and it sais You have been blocked. Unban time 2020-03-05

s140
              Knights
              Lady Blade

Comment

poor guy. unban time is year 2020?

Comment

yeah 2020....it would be great if i knew the reason why have i been blocked

Comment

im having same problem. You have been blocked. Unban time:2019-07-18 10:32:00. i just got back from a 4 day business trip and came back to this.

IGN: Kingdom
                    S140 Madkingzorn or ua32

Comment

For all of you guys who got blocked, you need to file a ticket to support to check on the reason of your ban. Mods can't help you with this except forwarding the word to GM when they are online.

Note: Just a reminder, account sharing will get you banned.

Thread closed.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                      X