Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

smoldering mount/seraph helm bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smoldering mount/seraph helm bug

I notice if challenge sumone with the smoldering mount that the seraph/arch helm buffs don't affect that player is this a bug or is that how it suppose to work? reason I ask cause its happening in our server s16 to a player with the smoldering mount an my helm wont work with this player anymore yet it never faild to work in the last 2 months we challenge each other. an the only thing diferent is he has the smoldering steed mount please let me know if its a bug.or if anyone else has same problem. ingame name hotdog
    Hotdog

ok update on this if the mound does its buff first the helm will not work i not sure if this is right as mount doesn't buff as much as helm does an it definatly shouldn't cancel out the helm but it does if it buffs first if helm buff first the mounts buff still works an it shows both buffs. but only the mounts buff is shown if mount buffs first
    Hotdog

Comment

It's unclear what you mean with this post. Seraph/archangel's helm don't buff yourself but instead debuff the opponent. Or you are saying if the opponent has mount buff the debuff from your helm won't apply?

Comment

yes it debuffs the opponent but if opponent has smoldering mount like I said above post then it takes the debuff off them an your helm wont work even if the mount buff is less then the helm debuff. nothing hard to understand what is written above just you don't understand its ok.
        Hotdog

Comment

ill say it easyer for you to understand. if you challenge someone an they got the smoldering steed mount the debuff from your arch/seraph helm if have them equip will not work on these players if there mount buffs first regardless of the upgrade lvl of the mount skill . so it is a bug
          Hotdog

Comment

Working...
          X