Stamina growth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamina growth

Have strange thing: stamina grows +5 every 5-10 sec after time shifted. Does it bug or a feature?

After it reached 300 points it stopped, but after I used some amount begin to grow again...

Server: S217-Burning Valley
    Char: Enkalon
    Last edited by Enkalon; 11-02-2014, 01:14 AM.

Same thing going on here, i did a blitz to use up 150 Stamina just to make sure i wasn't seeing things, now my Stamina is full again..

I', on Server 187

Comment

same on S102... just knew bout it after I realize I did more blitz than usual

good if its new feature...if it's bug well at least this time we get nice bug..

even I love this bug, u guys have to fix it asap before level chaos blooming
      Originally posted by Henry Miller
      There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
      S102-CoolBay
      Immortals

Comment

same here on s44 is this a bug thing hahaha love the extra blitzing

Comment

i hope it stays till tycoon, lots of tears

Comment

same here on S 98

Comment

same on S38, at least this time change bug isnt as bad as the others. hahahahahahah, assuming time change caused this since its the night for the US to turn clocks back.

Comment

i thought something wrong wif my eyes, after doing 50 loop-quests my STA still full

Comment

ahh too bad it stopped...hope for more tomorrow? lol
                  Originally posted by Henry Miller
                  There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                  S102-CoolBay
                  Immortals

Comment

awww, fixed *sad panda face*
                    Name: Yennefer
                    Class: Sorcerer
                    Serv:ua45

Comment

haha noticed they fixed this bug so fast cause it was affecting there way of gaining cash/diamonds from players buying stamina. but if was a diferent bug that wouldn't affect the cash flow or the diamond use it wouldn't get fixed for months what a joke.
                      Hotdog

Comment

Working...
                      X