free diamonds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free diamonds

how do you get free diamonds. When I click on free diamonds they ask for 4.99. What is that all about if it's free? For League of Angels

You have to change the tab from Products to Offers on that site.

Comment

this is cheats i dont get 462 diamonds spend currrency
      ( the victorana angelprincess)
      the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

free diamonds

this is cheat i just get it from super sonic ads i need to buy a wings then i need 577 i have 109 total diamonds i got supersonic ads i see a offer jungle heat i download it i dont get diamonds need currency to earn diamonds sorry for this stupid english i dont know it.
        ( the victorana angelprincess)
        the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

Originally posted by R273327041 View Post
          this is cheat i just get it from super sonic ads i need to buy a wings then i need 577 i have 109 total diamonds i got supersonic ads i see a offer jungle heat i download it i dont get diamonds need currency to earn diamonds sorry for this stupid english i dont know it.

You need to contact SuperSonic Ads for this issue.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....iamond-Surveys there
            Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
            IGN:asdasd
            class:Berekster

Comment

Most app/game offers makes you complete at least a few levels or play the game for a certain amount of time before they give you the rewards

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

You also have to be wary of those that have downloads as they might have unwelcome visitors (viruses/trojans) attached to them as install condition free offers.
                Shadowbound
                [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                League of Angels
                [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
                X