Base Attributes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Base Attributes

please can someone explain to me how to increase this i have looking in multiple forums but cant find anything some people that have a lower BR then me, this stat is higher then mine also even if my heroes are more upgraded and have higher stats

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	1759800

idk... hp, atk, def and agi maybe?

Comment

or the stats you'd have without mount/GA/equip/etc

Comment

are they higher level or lower level? i think maybe passive skills also affect this in a way. And doesnt help cutting the picture off cause which base attribute are you looking at? main, angel, hero, mount?

Comment

I have the same question feel free to add me on facebook... Michael charron pic of dog on bed

here is a pic for the mounts how is mounts att.. calculated cause my moonlight unicorn has better stats

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by R2117292049 View Post
            I have the same question feel free to add me on facebook... Michael charron pic of dog on bed

here is a pic for the mounts how is mounts att.. calculated cause my moonlight unicorn has better stats

[ATTACH=CONFIG]0[/ATTACH]
            maybe its the total number of mount tat accounts for base attributes (stats of all the mounts added=base attribute). just speculating

Comment

Working...
            X