Todays gift bug in hot event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays gift bug in hot event

um just want to know why its on the 4th day now when yesterday I collected day 2 an now it skiped day 3 an allowing me to claim day 4 I would like my day 3 rewards please. server s16 ingame name hotdogClick image for larger version

Name:	day bugg.png
Views:	1
Size:	426.0 KB
ID:	1759839
    Hotdog

I collected days 2 and 3 yesterday and today - day 4. You sure you didn't get both days yesterday?
    Last edited by osobena; 11-03-2014, 03:26 AM.
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

same here on s68. Guess there was some time skip by one day cause we should have TC tonight but seems that will be Gauntlet again ( not that im complaining, TC sux ^^)
      Name: Yennefer
      Class: Sorcerer
      Serv:ua45

Comment

I remember collecting day 2 day 3 was greyed out until I refreshed at reset then it said it was collected so im pretty sure it has bugged out. would be great if an addmin/forums mod could take the time an look into this please I know its very hard for them. since they do nothing all day but view post an move on with out a comment.
        Hotdog

Comment

Originally posted by R230785 View Post
          I remember collecting day 2 day 3 was greyed out until I refreshed at reset then it said it was collected so im pretty sure it has bugged out. would be great if an addmin/forums mod could take the time an look into this please I know its very hard for them. since they do nothing all day but view post an move on with out a comment.
          The Facts is, you always have a lot of problems and Bugged.

If you already collected, Dont be Greedy and post this tread.

Please follow the proper order of the game and Stop exploiting bug that benefit you.
          In this way, you wouldnt have any more bugs and you dont have to post in forum.

So tired of seeing you having bug all day because you exploited those bugs that benefit you.

If i am Gm, i will ban you permanently to solve all your issues.

Comment

this also happened to me on the day time changed I collected day 2 and day 3 that same day and got day 4 today so I will get nothing tomarrow

Comment

norman I only post what I think has bugged on me like any other player would I have asked that this be checked ok. an I have also asked few players in my server an they also say that it skiped them. I have never scamed this game yet they have scamed myself a lot of the time but I got it sorted in the end. other then this if got problem with me come my server or tell me server an name your are on ill come to you so mind you own noob.
              Hotdog

Comment

I think you are right. I can claim day 3 today not day 4 an i am same server S16 ,Click image for larger version

Name:	only day 3 for me i need to wait.png
Views:	1
Size:	403.5 KB
ID:	1700900

Comment

Working...
                X