Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

tycoon enchant ores s217

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tycoon enchant ores s217

several people with a ton of enchant ore points in tycoon in s217. please look into this. if it is a bug then let me know. if not then i'll use my enchant ores as well.
    Last edited by jokolopolo; 11-04-2014, 06:44 AM.

Halloween just over, if you saved them, you will have tons of them. Halloween event itself gave more than 10k-15k ores.
    Its not a bug.
    Why every tyhoon there bound to be players like you who dont save ores during normal days, and when tyhoon come, complaint about others having so many of them.

Comment

hello kindly check tycoon seraph stone i spend morethan 5k but i got 60 points only tnx

Comment

Originally posted by R244073233 View Post
        hello kindly check tycoon seraph stone i spend morethan 5k but i got 60 points only tnx
        Spent or bought? cause that's different, whether you spend them or not you won't get points, only if you buy them..

Comment

wasn't complaining. still have 10k enchant ores. just wanted to make sure it wasn't a bug before i used them

Comment

Originally posted by jokolopolo View Post
            wasn't complaining. still have 10k enchant ores. just wanted to make sure it wasn't a bug before i used them
            Take a closer look to how points are given in enchant ores. 1 for obtain and 1 for buying enchant stone or advance stone 2 pts.
            Antifreeze
            Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

there's no bug. if u have 10k and use 10k you'll get 10k points.

Comment

Working...
              X