Is someone stealing my diamonds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is someone stealing my diamonds

this is my first time in this forum. A player told me to go in it and ask. This is the 3time it happen to me. today i save 304 diamonds and when I log off near 12pm-3pm. all my diamonds is gone but 4 diamonds. this happen before. I save 150, 100 diamonds and it became 10 diamonds. I kept track of it because one of my teammate told me to write it down. I try to log in a different server but the game may me start all over again. I been trying to get my VIPs. I know how important it is because Vip will give me a little bit more chance at item and ranking. I was told to talk to a player name (g.m)

Originally posted by R298245697 View Post
    this is my first time in this forum. A player told me to go in it and ask. This is the 3time it happen to me. today i save 304 diamonds and when I log off near 12pm-3pm. all my diamonds is gone but 4 diamonds. this happen before. I save 150, 100 diamonds and it became 10 diamonds. I kept track of it because one of my teammate told me to write it down. I try to log in a different server but the game may me start all over again. I been trying to get my VIPs. I know how important it is because Vip will give me a little bit more chance at item and ranking. I was told to talk to a player name (g.m)

Are you sure you didnt actually spend it by accident?

Comment

yes, I'm sure I didn't spend it because 300diamond is hard to miss. I didn't have any new item.

Comment

that sound right but when i log off at 12pm-3pm. i made should to look at my diamond. if you log off with 100 diamond' you should have 100 back. Just look at your diamond and log off. when you come back on line. Do you stay have the same amount. Because my keep on vanishing. I ben trying to get VIPs. VIPs is my goal.

Comment

Originally posted by R298245697 View Post
          that sound right but when i log off at 12pm-3pm. i made should to look at my diamond. if you log off with 100 diamond' you should have 100 back. Just look at your diamond and log off. when you come back on line. Do you stay have the same amount. Because my keep on vanishing. I ben trying to get VIPs. VIPs is my goal.
          I thought it was 300 dias missing?
          Sounds a bit dodgy to me :P Dias don't go missing, and it isn't possible to steal them, though the idea is quite funny....lol.
          I can't think of anything but this: All the amounts of dias missing u have said are even well-rounded numbers....the way most things to pay for in this game are! I underatd if u think u looked right after u left, but perhaps u miss remembered? I dunno :P
          Alanna
          Beserker lvl 73
          980K BR
          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
          Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
          Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
          Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
          Mystic lvl 72
          1.1M BR
          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
          Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
          Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
          Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

i made the amount small. so, he can understand. like i say my teammate(guild) told me to write it down. because this happen to me before. I just write down the number of dias i log off with. i hope it happen to you too. so, you would understand. I chat to one of the G.M. player already. I ask for only two thing. put a lock on my dias and If it was a player how is doing this. He should be kick off the game. Sorry, I never cheat. I earn everything I got. you can look at my 5knight player. If I chat I should be at 75 by now.

Comment

no screenshot? hmm

Comment

This type of account inquiries is better to submit a ticket for. You can do this by clicking on my signature or go to support.r2games.com

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

First, I wanted to say thank you to all the people with the helpful advise not those crazy conspiracy. This is the first time I ever us any kind of forum and now I know there is helpful people out their and conspiracy people too. My TICKET come back and they say, "i donated to raise the flag of my guild." I made a mistake and I will look more careful at everything now on and also Thank you GM for the help. ^u^

Comment

most likely when opening sockets at forge, i tell you from my expirience, you can easy spend diamonds that you wasnt even aware , especialy if you get turned off warnings of diamonds spending
                    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
                    X