Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarot Card (aka Ripe Pumpkin) Bug

Hello staff,

It's being 3 days since the Ripe Pumpkin event "Pumpkin pumpkin" has ended. I had sold all the "ripe pumpkin" in that event.
    But I still got "Ripe Pumpkin" from "Tarot Card" daily event and now I got 841x Ripe Pumpkin. I cannot use them in any event, and I cannot sell them either.

There are many items, which I got 1x-10x, wing shards, cloth shards, mount shards, etc, that I already got from the forge, and I have no use for these items. But I cannot sell them either.

So what am I gonna do with these Ripe Pumpkins and other items that is making my inventory bag full? I am attaching a screen shot of the ripe pumpkins from my inventory.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ripepumpkin1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	216.5 KB
ID:	1759984

Kindly suggest and help and if possible, fix these errors.

Thanks
    Nickname - PrinceHeart
    Server - [S150] Witches' Coven

just because there is no way to use them or they are extra does not make it an error or a bug. just clutters inventory bag which from what is seen in the game, is never full. at the moment, all we can do is wait for and event to exchange or sell unwanted shards and i have a feeling that the pumpkins will be there until next halloween or another event (or holiday) that they allow us to exchange the pumpkins for whatever gets collected for that event. Who knows, maybe we will see a similar event that is christmas themed where we collect snowflakes or stockings or something.

Comment

I think you mis-understood what I was trying to say. The "BUG" is that - the game (tarot card event) is still giving out "Ripe Pumpkin" even after the pumpkin event was ended. So I had end up with 841x of those Ripe Pumpkins in my bag. And yes, I know the dev team might bring back the pumpkin event next halloween or maybe not. But that is not the main point here. The main point was that the game was still giving out the "Ripe Pumpkins" even after the Pumpkin event was ended. Hope this clears you and any future readers. Thx.

Comment

nah,today got update. anyone notice this issue has been settled?
        Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

y r u complaining about this? your bags have no limits for items ... just keep collecting them for the next event that u can use them

btw: if your inventory looks kinda confusing in 'main view' : just use the tabs on top of it to clean it up a bit

Comment

Originally posted by R272333377 View Post
            I think you mis-understood what I was trying to say. The "BUG" is that - the game (tarot card event) is still giving out "Ripe Pumpkin" even after the pumpkin event was ended. So I had end up with 841x of those Ripe Pumpkins in my bag. And yes, I know the dev team might bring back the pumpkin event next halloween or maybe not. But that is not the main point here. The main point was that the game was still giving out the "Ripe Pumpkins" even after the Pumpkin event was ended. Hope this clears you and any future readers. Thx.
            So are you saying that the game is giving out items for free is a bug? Well, i have seen the game give out group buy tickets or djinni's merchant when there are no said events at that time.

And like what HerrDingenz said: "your bags have no limits for items".

Comment

zzz...TT mean it is good if not pumpkin anymore.maybe change to something useful
              Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

There is going to be an exchange for it on Thanksgiving Day... at least according to what I read in gtarcade forum. It might be a rumors though.

Comment

Working...
                X