Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little helper bug

having it do loops don't work

Can you explain what you mean by "Doesn't Work" Are you getting error messages, do you still have loop quests available today? Some more information and screenshots would be much appreciated

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

maybe somethingt that happen to me, after helper loop questing i want to do some blitzing with rest of stamina but even i has 130 stamina and i selected to use 125 on blitzing i get message -stamina low- so i cant blitz only enter and manualy do fight by fight, so it takes me more time than doing loop on old way
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

after few minutes i can do blitz.............hmmm
        it works now
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

From my experience earlier this morning, I think the stamina bar doesn't update properly when the Little helper is doing loops, so it may look like you have more stamina than you actually have. In other words the helper has spent the stamina on loops but your stamina bar hasn't updated yet, so it still shows you as having 30 stamina or 60 stamina or whatever.

Comment

Little helper doesn't give the proper rewards for doing the loop. No materials Tears or Holy Crystals were given the entire loop process. (Or at least it doesn't state it gives the items for clearing the dungeon if it does)
            Last edited by nephillum; 11-06-2014, 11:25 PM.

Comment

That's the same for Garden and Gemology though, You can check the rewards claimed / collected in the Little Helper Logs

Comment

Hello, Little Helper works fine mostly, except for Garden. It does these things: Bless your own world tree, collect your finished plants. Even after having it 'work' 5 minutes, it did not kill any bugs in any other garden, or water any other plants, or plant new plants, or bless my love oak. I had to do this manually when i ended little worker and went into garden myself. Not too big a bug, but maybe worth looking at. (Screenshot would not work here at all haha, since it would show things not being done, unless you'd still like one, then i have to take some tomorrow)

Or does it work for other people and is it just realllllly slow at doing these tasks?

Comment

It seems it only do bless.water and kill bugs in page 1 of the friends garden list. other pages do not. also after harvesting the task is finished.you need to end and start again to do planting and other tasks..then end again the helper and start again to do the watering. that is my observation..

Comment

seems faster to just do it manually then , though the loop blitz is amazing.

Comment

Little Helper seems to check the garden in 10 minute intervals, so after it collects the garden, it won't plant seeds until 10 minutes later, and after that it won't water the plants until another 10 minutes have past. It does work, it just effectively adds 10-20 minutes per harvest. Still better than nothing when you're asleep though, if you can leave the game running.

Comment

Yes Little Helper does run on 10 minute intervals in garden,

Originally posted by R228325654 View Post
                        It seems it only do bless.water and kill bugs in page 1 of the friends garden list. other pages do not. also after harvesting the task is finished.you need to end and start again to do planting and other tasks..then end again the helper and start again to do the watering. that is my observation..
                        This is being looked into in regards to it only functioning on page 1 of the friends garden list.

Comment

little helper not collect on loop quest the quest loot. only exp and gold. why not the other ithems?

Comment

Sajabusa, Please check your number of treasure chests before doing loops and after the loops are finished. It may just be a display issue.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonLOA View Post
                              Yes Little Helper does run on 10 minute intervals in garden,

This is being looked into in regards to it only functioning on page 1 of the friends garden list.
                              Thank you.
                              Last edited by R228325654; 11-08-2014, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X