gauntlet bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gauntlet bug

Why have I not a reward for termination gauntlet when my guild won? ... 3time a row+we need strongest boss in gauntlet-pls fix it+upgrade

Originally posted by R244802929 View Post
    Why have I not a reward for termination gauntlet when my guild won? ... 3time a row+we need strongest boss in gauntlet-pls fix it+upgrade
    I'll need you to be more specific.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

i mean XL box

Comment

Can you please provide screenshots of the Gauntlet Rewards in the mail.

Comment

I'm sorry, but I deleted the mail-reward....I reached 3bil+ damage and 1rst place-mine guild slain all boss and wolf-any ppl got this XL reward but i have not-3time a row-i will try provide this screenshot if again not get this reward XL

Comment

maybe left before end gauntlet...i have experience about this before.did not receive reward after back from browser crash
            Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

Originally posted by bliztloa View Post
              maybe left before end gauntlet...i have experience about this before.did not receive reward after back from browser crash
              Could quite possibly be,

Comment

where is my XL-REWARD??Click image for larger version

Name:	Bez názvu.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	598.7 KB
ID:	1701257-im MARTIN!!!

Comment

its hard make screenshot from nothing....

Comment

Going to need a screenshot of your open mail of the gauntlet rewards,

You have showed me screens of the completed gauntlet, and showed me the mail in mailbox, but that mail you need to open it and screenshot it for me as that one contains the XL pack.
                    Last edited by DemonLOA; 11-11-2014, 05:58 PM.

Comment

but the XL-pack is missing ...not matter-it's not important to me...i cant make screenshot now-becouse i removed it
                      Last edited by R244802929; 11-12-2014, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R244802929 View Post
                        but the XL-pack is missing ...not matter-it's not important to me...i cant make screenshot now-becouse i removed it
                        You click on the mail like this : Click image for larger version

Name:	gauntlet.png
Size:	275.9 KB
ID:	1701282
                        Then take a screen-shot.
                        I know everybody has it's way to " click " the all button, then collect and delete the mail, but when you have problems do as the mods/vets/people say.
                        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	MAIIL.jpg
Size:	568.5 KB
ID:	1701337 -its ok now-finally

Comment

Working...
                          X