Twilight Clash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twilight Clash

Hi there, On S217 we have 1, I repeat 1 person who always glitches themselves on purpose, he thinks its "very funny" and holds all 3 flags somehow and has multiples on himself scattered across the map. People on my guild are getting killed at the same time by this person and because of this we have started to lose fights. Flags are also becoming uncatchable then just before the timer runs out and they are behind, he drops of all 3, yes 3 flags at one time and their guild wins.

Everyone from both guilds were kicking up a fuss how they couldn't claim any flags but their one person was able to. The persons name in question is Danger from the guild DemiGods.

As for "server lag" if this is the case, why has this not been sorted, game's now how old? But for a person to purposefully exploit a glitch, at least this it what he continuously gloats about is surely bannable. It is making the game not very fun for anyone on this server. Keep in mind, the two guilds that faced his guild were both in world chat complaining about him, just him, not anyone else. And his response is always either laughing smilie emotes or something along the lines of not being his fault the game has glitches. That being said, that's exploitation.

Please provide proof of your accusations, with screenshots, in a ticket so it can be investigated.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

I've not seen this particular case, however I have seen flag glitching and "ghosting" where the players can freely capture the flag while safely in their base and are unkillable because of it. And no this is not a "lag issue". This is an intentional exploit to win it. You can't exactly submit a screen of this other then the "flag is unavailable" or "can't be secured" or something along those lines.

Edit: What a Surprise!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Flag.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	474.3 KB
ID:	1701153
      Last edited by nephillum; 11-08-2014, 09:47 PM. Reason: Proving point

Comment

Originally posted by nephillum View Post
        I've not seen this particular case, however I have seen flag glitching and "ghosting" where the players can freely capture the flag while safely in their base and are unkillable because of it. And no this is not a "lag issue". This is an intentional exploit to win it. You can't exactly submit a screen of this other then the "flag is unavailable" or "can't be secured" or something along those lines.

Edit: What a Surprise!
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]113099[/ATTACH]

I dont think when players are standing in base and capturing flag is intentional, because most times those players are running around on their screen and dont know they are glitched unless someone tells them. Same thing as when someone is running in place somewhere on the map, they dont know that they are until they get hit in base trying to turn in a flag or someone makes a comment about them running on a treadmill. Is it lag that causes it, who knows, but its been an issue in tc since i started playing and has been complained about since i started playing and still hasnt been fixed. It would be nice to see it work for tc since the same map and set up works for cross server with not as many issues.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
          I dont think when players are standing in base and capturing flag is intentional, because most times those players are running around on their screen and dont know they are glitched unless someone tells them. Same thing as when someone is running in place somewhere on the map, they dont know that they are until they get hit in base trying to turn in a flag or someone makes a comment about them running on a treadmill. Is it lag that causes it, who knows, but its been an issue in tc since i started playing and has been complained about since i started playing and still hasnt been fixed. It would be nice to see it work for tc since the same map and set up works for cross server with not as many issues.
          A few plays who left their guild for ours admitted to us that they knew they were doing it intentionally. I can't say that this is always the case, but /shrug. Same with the flag exploit but oh well TC has and probably will always be a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by nephillum View Post
            A few plays who left their guild for ours admitted to us that they knew they were doing it intentionally. I can't say that this is always the case, but /shrug. Same with the flag exploit but oh well TC has and probably will always be a mess.
            If there is an intentional method of exploitation, we would much appreciate you letting us know so it can be rectified.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Originally posted by DemonLOA View Post
              If there is an intentional method of exploitation, we would much appreciate you letting us know so it can be rectified.
              A player in my guild knows of the glitch and how it is done. I will question him about it when he is next on and submit my findings in a support ticket and post the ticket number so you yourself can check.

Comment

Working...
              X