Little Helper - Be Careful it steals from others in garden

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Helper - Be Careful it steals from others in garden

Be careful if you have a guild rule not to steal from other members...

Click image for larger version

Name:	bye 2.bmp
Views:	1
Size:	944.3 KB
ID:	1760057

And 1121...goodbye

are you sure that it stole the gold from others? or did it just collect your own gold?

i miss the intimacy -3 message for stealing

and on the other hand i doubt that it would steal ... how should it know what to steal?
    Last edited by HerrDingenz; 11-08-2014, 09:56 AM.

Comment

5 received Gold. you have 5 plot in your garden. That's is your own plant. If you dare to Steal, Have Guts to own up and admit and Move on. Waste of thread Space.

Comment

I have six plots Norman...so as usual your comment is both dumb and uninformed

Comment

also, exactly what plant would give only 2k+ gold...wow was just trying to be helpful whilst proving a point to an ex guild member

Comment

People need to learn to read/look the picture clearly... It says there Receive:Gold:2685, obviously it doesn't came from your own plant.

Comment

yeah he theft from me twice. Thanks to his arrogance he have now more than one ex member.
              Last edited by kmeesk; 11-09-2014, 03:50 PM.
              nickname: 1121
              real name Urmas
              server S55(after merge UA29)
              Guild: Highness

Comment

my helper doesnt progress further from the blessing of first tree it finds, so i dont use it fer garden :P
                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                Magus Rynd

Comment

^ yep...it does the same, does bugs and water, and collects my own seeds.
                  Shadowbound
                  [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                  [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                  League of Angels
                  [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by kmeesk View Post
                    yeah he theft from me twice. Thanks to his arrogance he have now more than one ex member.
                    Seriously? Stealing from ones garden does not really do that much harm. And if you really need the gold from garden you are doing something wrong, its a feature that I don't even bother with anymore, the rewards are not worth it.
                    Char: Katatonian (Berserker lvl 83)
                    Guild: Crimson Dawn - Come Join Us
                    Server: S23

Comment

Originally posted by Katatonian View Post
                      Seriously? Stealing from ones garden does not really do that much harm. And if you really need the gold from garden you are doing something wrong, its a feature that I don't even bother with anymore, the rewards are not worth it.
                      Hey did u ever plant a Gold L seed .. try that with tree lvl90+ and u will fell the difference ..

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
                        5 received Gold. you have 5 plot in your garden. That's is your own plant. If you dare to Steal, Have Guts to own up and admit and Move on. Waste of thread Space.
                        Got the same thought before it happened to me. It never happened before or maybe I just didn't notice cause I often AFK. But Little Helper do steal! My garden ready to harvest but it didnt harvest mine and stealing from others. Just realize that when I saw minus intimacy notification.

Little Helper on garden need to be fixed, fix the blessing bug and harvesting and also remove the stealing auto plz!!!!
                        Originally posted by Henry Miller
                        There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                        S102-CoolBay
                        Immortals

Comment

Originally posted by Katatonian View Post
                          but our talk ended with that he kicked me out and many guild members supported me and followed to me. We had rule no stealing from guildies and i wanted to know what the hell. And it ended in such way. I understand very well how absurd it seems. It is Fluidmover decision. Today i can say thank you Fluidmover thanks to you i am now in Highness and we got thanks to you twilight win.
                          Last edited by kmeesk; 11-12-2014, 05:49 AM.
                          nickname: 1121
                          real name Urmas
                          server S55(after merge UA29)
                          Guild: Highness

Comment

LH do steal crops. and their highest priority is LVL 3 Gold Large. I saw it myself and local vet confirmed it.

Comment

Working...
                            X