Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hero Inherit confusion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero Inherit confusion

I inherited Guardian to Claw. All was fine except that they swapped Element and Rune.

Should this be happening? Swapping is not Inheriting!

I've had hero's i have inherited where everything including Element and rune went to the new hero , and some that didn't ,so there's nothing wrong there. Besides if you're in inheriting ,the element/rune isn't much good to the old hero !

Comment

Just inherit one more time, element will be inherit. It is a bug for a very long time.

Comment

element training is ment to b swopped it said so in tool tip of inherit

so old has L3 and L2 on the target then the target will L3 and the old(or source) will then have the L2 from the target when u inherit

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
          Just inherit one more time, element will be inherit. It is a bug for a very long time.
          Bug very long time? After months you never really read the inherit page?
          Originally posted by Henry Miller
          There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
          S102-CoolBay
          Immortals

Comment

Working...
          X