LoA provide "azul upgrade", but don't give lycorax shard in any event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoA provide "azul upgrade", but don't give lycorax shard in any event

1. consider the title, there is an event that provide "azul upgrade" to evolve lycorax, but since i don't have lycorax so i can't use the upgrade..... last time i saw lycorax shard in beach treasure event, but last event no more lycorax shard, please consider this....

2. too much garbage of shard in my inventory, is there any event to change it with something??

The Lycorax shards were available for group buy tickets a few months ago in group buy. It cost something like 7500 group buy tickets to get Lycorax, but it was free.

Comment

a few months ago... since then they've given azul a thousand times but no lycorax

Comment

is there no compensation GM? i got 450 lycorax shard for nothing... huh

Comment

Originally posted by Dolphin99 View Post
          is there no compensation GM? i got 450 lycorax shard for nothing... huh
          compensation for what? collecting shards but not enough to synth? thats not something you get compensated for and not something that is R2's fault. Im sure you will see the shards coming back around in an event sooner or later. As someone already said, they have been in group buy a few time i believe, for cheap or free (if you have group buy tickets). You can decide if you want to get azul wolf evolution soul and have it for when you get lycorax or you dont have to get it.

Comment

Working...
          X