Eternal Spire Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eternal Spire Bug

oke first thing. i lost top 10 tycoon because of that ...

I just bought 2 attempt in eternal spire 1 from shop and 1 from eternal spire and used both + complete now because were the last 5 minute of tycoon but i didn't recive only 1 and 1 in hot event too but idk how to prove it i didn't take any pics so need some help

You did not collect or you collected and received no points?

And are you sure you are looking at the server time instead of the system time?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by @n1maL View Post
      oke first thing. i lost top 10 tycoon because of that ...

I just bought 2 attempt in eternal spire 1 from shop and 1 from eternal spire and used both + complete now because were the last 5 minute of tycoon but i didn't recive only 1 and 1 in hot event too but idk how to prove it i didn't take any pics so need some help
      The tycoon is over, so doubt they can do anything now.
      As for your problem, I know the Elite spire was on during last days of tycoon, so my question is :
      How many times did you finish Spire that day? If you had 7/8 and bought 2 attempts, it's kinda logic to be able to collect it only once and receive rewards only once.
      You get points from the runes you get from blitzing, and from the Elite spire, and that depending on the stage you are at too. The higher the stage, chances for more runes, more points.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
      X