No announcement yet.

TA bug (char's HP decreased inside TA)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TA bug (char's HP decreased inside TA)

So, yesterday I realize something's strange with my char inside TA, her HP went down to 1.1M while the actual HP was 1.4M. I tried to send ticket but I can't upload the PrtSc image so I postponed the report, in hope that today it will gone good just like usual. But when I went inside TA today, it remains like yesterday. And I don't know why I still can't upload the screenshot.
    And its not just me, the other player inside my party had the same problem, his HP inside TA went down to 800k, while his actual HP was 1.1M. Could you please check this out?

-----
    QueenBee | [S177] Pearly Highlands
    QueenBee [S177] Pearly Highlands
    Guild: Garuda INA

Click image for larger version

Name:	B.png
Views:	1
Size:	633.2 KB
ID:	1701239
    This is the capture image

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Be.gif
Views:	1
Size:	514.1 KB
ID:	1701240

this is the real fact

Comment

Thanks bro

Comment

My guess would be Guardian Angel not triggering correctly due to the 6th unit slot being added as my GA gives my hero 400k hp and that's about the difference that you're missing. Try removing and readding the GA?

Comment

hmm.. I'll try and then wait and see it on today's TA. Thanks nephillum

Comment

I've remove and readding the GA.. And.. it won't work. My HP still bugged. Any other suggestion? or could any mod tell me what to do or simply report this to dev because its already 3 days I'm losing this way. Please, please

Comment

Originally posted by autumnLady View Post
                I've remove and readding the GA.. And.. it won't work. My HP still bugged. Any other suggestion? or could any mod tell me what to do or simply report this to dev because its already 3 days I'm losing this way. Please, please
                Do you have a 6th hero slotted as a backup? Perhaps removing them entirely and see if the result is the same.. Nothing else I can think of that could make you lose that much hp besides maybe runes/refines/enhancements but that feels rather unlikely of a bug.

Edit: Also do you notice this anywhere else besides TA? Example CSW
                Last edited by nephillum; 11-12-2014, 10:17 PM.

Comment

We are currently looking into this, This is very unusual indeed o.O

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Do you have a 6th hero slotted as a backup? Perhaps removing them entirely and see if the result is the same.. Nothing else I can think of that could make you lose that much hp besides maybe runes/refines/enhancements but that feels rather unlikely of a bug.
                    Yes, I got a backup hero. I've remove all my parties, including all GA and cherub. The result still the same. Tomorrow I'll try using different GA for main hero and see if its work.

Edit: Also do you notice this anywhere else besides TA? Example CSW
                    Thankfully this only happen on Team Arena. Not really sure on CS, I'll try to see it without "log" today.

Anyway, thanks for your attention mod, a GM came this evening to see how the things are going, I really do appreciate that

Comment

hmmm i know what's a problem, its because a GA is Fortuna , i change to another angel an its normal, not like fortuna .
                      *sorry 4 bad english

Comment

Hello.. So I've found the culprit now on today's TA. I exchanged my main char's GA with my Godless wolf's GA, which is Fortuna and Vienna. Outside TA, my main's char HP is 1.3M and Godless Wolf is 1M. Inside TA, my main's HP still 1.3M and Godless decreased to 800k (-200k HP). So the title of this bug should be "Bug on Fortuna as GA" or something like that I hope you guys can fix it very soon.. Thank you..

Comment

Thanks Heaps to those for assisting in finding the cause of this issue, This has been reported =)

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Although this isn't stated on "About" inside the game, I see "Fortuna as GA on TA" bug has been fixed after the last update. Thank you
                            PS:you can close this thread

Comment

now this bug happen to me with seraphim as GA only happening in TA

Comment

Working...
                              X