Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CS and Main hero

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS and Main hero

Hi...why i ,level 75 with 1 239 660 BR, can't defeat player SergGreat level 65 with 707 493 BR S218? and why my main hero don't respawning (dragonsoul skill) ?

in cross-server

Comment

the best answer you are going to get with the information you gave is that level and br dont really mean much in terms of winning or losing fights. it all depends on the various stats, hp and attack and of course the big ones right now, dodge and hit. Also depends on party and what heros you are facing as well as how well built they are and angels (mostly guardian angels and their evolution). Then you have all the stats that can be added on from clothing and wings and emblem and runes and enchantments and you have a puzzle that you need to figure out where you need to improve to beat those players you have trouble with.

Comment

I can kill level 74/75 at level 65 when im solo and they have a full party I put everything into my main hero and since its archer it gets a dragonsoul shield effect most time cant be hit

Comment

i saw his stats, is not possible he can win versus me...my full party 5 heroes to versus his full party 5 heroes,..i get him minimum damage or 0 damage

Comment

Screenshots would help here, But as other players have stated It's very possible you cannot kill him as Battle Rating does not mean much.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

hmm..what in your opponent heroes?
              Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

Here, seems people are too lazy to search.
                Stats --> Click image for larger version

Name:	stats.png
Views:	1
Size:	649.4 KB
ID:	1701317
                Main angel --> Click image for larger version

Name:	angel.png
Views:	1
Size:	650.0 KB
ID:	1701318
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

omg..superb main
                  Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

can definitely see why you would lose o.o

Comment

Thanks for the screens !

I'm guessing that dodge is what's doing it =)

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Originally posted by DemonLOA View Post
                        Thanks for the screens !

I'm guessing that dodge is what's doing it =)
                        Combine it with Hunter's dragonsoul skill and no wonder at all for 0 damage.
                        osobena
                        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

you should put your char details too you know, so we can compare bpth char. But I guess the thing is that 16k dodge, unless your hit is around 15k
                          QueenBee [S177] Pearly Highlands
                          Guild: Garuda INA

Comment

Working...
                          X