Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lost my hercules hero

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost my hercules hero

[B][QUOTE=R246572073]HELLO GM
    YOU GUY HAVE TO HELP ME THIS TIME. OMG GAME IS BUG OR SOME THING I SPEND $400 DOLLARS SO FAR TO GET MY HERO : HERCULES CREST. LAST NIGHT WHEN I SPENT LIKE 300 US DOLLARS TO GET ENOUGH CARDS TO RECRUIT HERCULES CREST. AND I HIT HIM BUT GAME GAVE ME 1 HERO EARTHSHAKER CREST? I DID NOT KNEW WHY . I ALREADY HAVE HIM AT LVL 84 , I NEED HERCULES TO EVOVLE MY EARTHSHAKER TO HERCULES . NOW SERVER GAVE ME WRONG ONE. I REALLY MAD. SERVER GAVE ME WRONG HERO THAT ONE I ALREADY HAVE IT. PLEASE SEND MY NICK : SUPERLADY79 RIGHT HERO : HERCULES CREST THAT WHY I CNA EVOVLE MY EARTHSHARE TO HERCULES OR I HAVE TO CANCEL ALL MY PAYMENT AND QUIT GAME. BECAUSE GAME REALLY MADE ME MAD. LAST TIME ALREADY HAPEEN AND YOU GUY DID NOT HELP ME AT ALL. IF THIS TIME YOU GUY WONT HELP I WILL PROMISE TAKE ALL MY MONEY BACK AND QUIT THIS STUPID GAME. PLEASE UNDERSTAND I SPEND ALOT IN THIS GAME ALREADY. BUT FEW TIME GAME MESS UP AND GAVE ME WRONG REWARD. THIS IS SECOND TIME HAPPEN.

legua of angel
    server : S3
    NICK : SUPERLADY79

PLEASE SEND ME MY HERCULES CREST CARD IN CARD EVENT TO MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE DONT TAKE LIKE LAST TIME FORVER AND CLOSE CASE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Hi, I'm going to have this checked out but I ask you to please be patient.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

but it says your remaining swap for hercules is still 1/1
      should be 0/1 no?
      or maybe it's the bug doing it's job?
      Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
      -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
      -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
      -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
      -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Working...
      X