Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hercules Shield not working...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hercules Shield not working...

-Hp shield of 26% total dmg not working at all.

-also, it never gives shield to the "lowest member hp%", it just puts a visual effect on hercules itself always.

-doesn't work at all, just a visual crappiness.

Therefore, this needs to be fixed asap, because thats the only reason to used the saved HoC cards on this evolution.... without the shield, what was the point? need refund...

i dunno if you have done it already or not, but check those mini status icons on every party member after hercules triggers. cus it only gives damage reduction to the party member with lowest % of remaining HP, not HP shield.
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

Can you please provide a combat log in regards to this.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
        i dunno if you have done it already or not, but check those mini status icons on every party member after hercules triggers. cus it only gives damage reduction to the party member with lowest % of remaining HP, not HP shield.
        what on earth are you talking about..? "Adds HP SHIELD equal to 26% total DMG caused to 1 party member with lowest HP percentage"

Learn to read before posting.

And also mod, no HP is added at all when i test it, I have IRB 2 build so the skill would proc every round, but there is no shield.

I have even tested this versing low level character / mobs, i still take damage from their miniscule damage, which means there is no shield at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonLOA View Post
          Can you please provide a combat log in regards to this.
          Quoted for a reason :P

Comment

http://s38-loa.r2games.com/share.php...9546ccb401c856

i think you can see it on the first hit from hercules with this fight with claw and hercules in same row.

here is a second one and you can see it on the second rage attack that activates the shield, not the first one.

http://s38-loa.r2games.com/share.php...9546ccce440459
            Last edited by gemmi; 11-19-2014, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Both those combat logs appear to not load,

Perhaps try linking ones from totems, PvP or another area (Not all combat logs work yet)

Comment

Working...
              X