Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Remaining Mythic Upgrade release?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remaining Mythic Upgrade release?

when are the 3 remaining mythic equip upgrade going to be released?

Its been a few months and ones that are not on synthesis-upgrade list are the Ring, Weapon and Armor.

Helm is in Tycoon
    Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
    IGN:asdasd
    class:Berekster

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_-_hell View Post
      Helm is in Tycoon
      well i mean from royal eternity to tier 1 heroic aka idun, vidar-related and genesis mail. been waiting for it for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by R23625765 View Post
        well i mean from royal eternity to tier 1 heroic aka idun, vidar-related and genesis mail. been waiting for it for a long time.
        you will keep waiting for a long time.You wrealy think they will relese Mail,Svord and Ring whitin a 1 month when helm,Boots and Greawes relesed????You must wait for 2 mounts minimum and there is no 100% that they will relese it.
        Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
        IGN:asdasd
        class:Berekster

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_-_hell View Post
          you will keep waiting for a long time.You wrealy think they will relese Mail,Svord and Ring whitin a 1 month when helm,Boots and Greawes relesed????You must wait for 2 mounts minimum and there is no 100% that they will relese it.
          *cough* helm, boots and greaves upgrade has been there for 3months+ already mind you.

by the way.. i am NOT refering to IMPERIAL equips. im refering upgrading of lv80 sets ROYAL ETERNITY to tier 1 heroic which are vidars, idun and etc.

2 times i hope you get it right ...
          Last edited by R23625765; 11-20-2014, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X