Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Loop quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loop quest

I reached Level 85 yesterday. Now reset has come and no loop quests. I was able to do zodiac blitz fine..but no loop quest showing at all. Please advise

IGN: MizUndrstd
    Server: s4
    Guild: HelloKitty

nevermind...after a few refreshes it oddly re-appeared.

Comment

grumble grumble...started Little Helper on it and it disappeared again...Little Helper got stuck doing Loop 1...and it all just vanished and now says I have no loop quests..but no reward for doing my loop quests in Hot Events.

Comment

My favorite GM just popped into server to inform me this is a known bug for lvl 85 and above and has been reported. Thanks. I await a quick fix.

Comment

same problem here-im too reached lv85 and only 1quest and end....lose exp and gold now+tycoon points...

Comment

Originally posted by Miz18 View Post
            My favorite GM just popped into server to inform me this is a known bug for lvl 85 and above and has been reported. Thanks. I await a quick fix.
            quick fix? lol
            this is a known bug that is reported 1 month ago allready on gtarcade
            S8-Captive Amora
            IGN-DWPOHKP
            Guild Godly-Deputy Leader
            Alli- BloodAoth-Veteran
            Br- 6755708

Comment

Probably too hard to fix this tough bug. Oh u are lvl85 /enable the loop quests. Good bye have fun. Pretty sure that they need at least 20 staff member to work all day for a month to fix this. /sarcasm off

Comment

why i lose 300k hp then i play in ta please hellp me. my normal hp http://prntscr.com/58duy0 then i join in ta http://prntscr.com/58e622 what i can do please hellp me

Comment

1. this is not the topic u search. 2. dont use fortuna as a guardian coz it wont give any stat

Comment

still havent quest tracker!only 1 and end-pls fix it

Comment

here is screen-no quest and only 1_30....no reward,exp and tycoon points Click image for larger version

Name:	quest tracker.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	594.0 KB
ID:	1701633

Comment

Posting more and more about this won't change anything it's been reported, there isn't much more we can do than that.

Also to the player that posted about TA issues, please search forums first, this problem was already reported and the issue causing the problem found and information passed on to the devs.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

....ofc-i tried doing quest tracker manually and still same-bugged-this reward from hot-events is for free for all but for me 200dias-200group ticket...rly ty for this....no fix-no compensation.only throw more and more money.....

Comment

Working...
                          X