Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

player missing in battel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• player missing in battel

hi when i go to battel me main heros do not deploy at all..... it ruin me gameplay so pls fix it fast......Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_11.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	252.5 KB
ID:	1760566
    ganicus s4 lunaria grace guild HelloKitty

hello?...........

Comment

...............because of that bug i already lost 6000 tycoon point.......im freacking mad i will not reach the 60k daily because of it and probably will not reach the 70k limit need for reward so....... do some thing!!! please i invest lot of money in that game i dont like being screwed over

Comment

You really expect an answer in a matter of an hour? Lol. Hope to get one by the end of the tycoon.
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

i dont event expect respond at all -_-

Comment

im just mad .....will be fixed in 3 weeks if im lucky......begin to ask me self why il keep playing -_-

Comment

Your main hero died, what's the problem?

As you can see backup was deployed in your main's spot.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

me main heros did not die he dit not event get to battel...........and by the way when we turn log off and see battel like the screanshot i post we dont see heros die......im telling you me main heros not going to battel...... i usualy do like 90 000 000 million domage in 1 hit during world boss now im down to 20 000 000 and you tell me all his fine???

Comment

i remember you the main heros his a heros we cant take out of our party so this his the bug Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_11.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	252.5 KB
ID:	1701660

and this his when all work normaly Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_31.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	216.9 KB
ID:	1701661

and you tell me all work ok????

Comment

me main heros alway placed at middel front...you can see in the pic 2 his there and in the other it show valkyrie who his me back up heros..... so can you please fix that bug?

Comment

This unfortunately is not a bug, This is what happens when your main dies. Backup is deployed

Comment

Originally posted by gannicuss4 View Post
                        i remember you the main heros his a heros we cant take out of our party so this his the bug [ATTACH=CONFIG]114779[/ATTACH]

and this his when all work normaly [ATTACH=CONFIG]114780[/ATTACH]

and you tell me all work ok????

Being that Valkyrie is your Backup ~

The first picture shows me your main hero died during gauntlet.

This shows me in the 2nd picture that you did not lose any heroes in this battle.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_11 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	224.7 KB
ID:	1701664............................................

Comment

ok now in getting realy mad..............i did speak with a GM in me server he telling me the same thing as you for over 1 hour .....then he decide to try him self if the back up heros realy show like you said.............he did admit i am right ................in the last pic i post all me freacking heros die but as you can see valk not show in the screanshot AND SHE WAS ME FREACKING BACK UP HEROS so it his a bug lag issue what ever you want to call it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It appears to be a display issue, as some logs will show the backup hero deployed and some don't, this matter will be investigated though.
                              Last edited by DemonLOA; 11-21-2014, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X