Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Diamonds to wrong account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamonds to wrong account

I purchased 100.00, 40.00, 20.00 and 10.00 dollars worth of diamonds to get the double diamonds from the hot event. Somehow they went to a different account(even though i'm logged into my main and click "free" from my main) I can see the diamonds on my other account and can see all the transaction numbers in that characters account activity. Has anyone had these issues before and if so what was the outcome? I've opened a ticket and haven't gotten an email or response back. Please let me know if you have experienced this...gonna be pretty upset if I get screwed here...but in the end i'll just report it to my bank.

When you look on the recharge page there is a small box that says the user name in it,
    if you have been on your other account and then logged straight into your main account,
    the box may still have the name of your other ,account in it.
    Always close your browser down and relog into the game when you want to recharge to either account, that will ensure your diamonds go to the correct account.
    I know it says user must be logged in to receive diamonds but always check the user name box.
    Hope that helps as to what may have happened to your recharge.

Comment

yeah, I noticed it wasn't the correct one and even after logging out and logging back in it still went to the other account. Do you know if its possible to get the diamonds switched? I have screen shots/emails on both accounts.

Comment

The biggest issue is the lack of response from support, I haven't even gotten the no reply email.

Comment

Originally posted by tduren90 View Post
          yeah, I noticed it wasn't the correct one and even after logging out and logging back in it still went to the other account. Do you know if its possible to get the diamonds switched? I have screen shots/emails on both accounts.
          Sorry I don't know if they will be able to transfer them for you .It maybe a system glitch that put them on the wrong account,as you've sent screenshots in
          it will probably mean waiting for them to investigate and reply back. I'd suggest not using the diamonds on that account till the matter is resolved.

Sometimes it can take 24/48 hours before you get a reply
          Last edited by R233958846; 11-21-2014, 11:36 PM.

Comment

if you dont touch the diamonds on the other account they will transfer them it has happened to me before

Comment

Okay thank you agiletick, I haven't touched the diamonds(sent them a screenshot of the diamonds) and told them I wouldn't be touching them. Thank you for the input!!! probably won't get hot event amount though...but still better than going to waste on a **** alt!

Comment

I need your ticket #, but most likely they cannot be switch. But trying never hurts

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

I Believe the ticket number is #222252, I opened tickets on both chars so I don't know which one is correct. Thanks for the reply AE86...I'm not sure why they couldn't be switched though. Same server, haven't used them, its my alt they are on and agiletick said he was able to get them switched.
                  Last edited by tduren90; 11-24-2014, 03:44 PM.

Comment

If you need the order confirmation numbers I can provide those and provide screenshots of the diamonds still on my alt(I haven't spent any)

Comment

Got em transferred, just took a ban of my alt

Comment

Working...
                      X