Removing Items from Inventory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing Items from Inventory

For the sake of my OCD... If I submit a ticket will they remove useless items that I request from my inventory? I've been waiting for months for them to implement a delete feature and instead they brought a smelt event which barely used a fraction of the items I'd want to get rid of.... that or have a future smelt event with A LOT more items for materials.

Why would you want things to be deleted when you have unlimited inventory space. I'm pretty sure when events comes out to trade unused shards people will start creating tickets to retrieve their deleted items

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
      Why would you want things to be deleted when you have unlimited inventory space. I'm pretty sure when events comes out to trade unused shards people will start creating tickets to retrieve their deleted items
      I would accept that I wished them removed. However certain items like my worldcup vouchers that were given the following day and I accidently collected will never be "traded" and will sit in my inventory indefinitely. And it'll bother my OCD like crazy.

Comment

Working...
      X