Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Beach Treasure question - Pirate's Treasure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach Treasure question - Pirate's Treasure

Hello,

Since you announced you will release Pirate's treasure i have to wonder if that is instead of Beach Treasure. If so, what will happen with some of us that still have shells gathered from that event and the remaining points that havent been used? Each time Beach treasure was, i was able to spend the remained points from last beach event, though now..i have shells and points unused. I hope a mod answers.

Thank you.

i dont believe pirates treasure if replacing anything, but is going to be an added daily event that is always there. guess we will find out when it is released in a few days though.

Comment

Something I don't ever liked at people, you just said it.
      What made you actually think that? Nobody has any info about that event yet, and I even doubt if someone has, they'll " post " it here.
      " Curiosity killed the cat " ---> If this was true, we were way way less alive, for people being too curious about some un-released stuff.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

From what know of the event it's about getting pieces of treasures maps ,making them and u can do it with friends to get maps quicker to get rewards

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
          Something I don't ever liked at people, you just said it.
          What made you actually think that? Nobody has any info about that event yet, and I even doubt if someone has, they'll " post " it here.
          " Curiosity killed the cat " ---> If this was true, we were way way less alive, for people being too curious about some un-released stuff.
          being an *** suits you very well. other than leaving an answer to this thread, all you wrote was rude and really not necessary. it was a question that concerns the game, you could have read and leave or leave a reply just like gemmi, but i guess for stupid idiotic people like you,that is hard to do, isnt it? its natural..you cant cure it. curiosity helped the world evolve,something you know nothing about and the world would be better without people like you.

Comment

Working...
          X