No announcement yet.

Cross Server Slaughter - Hot Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ty for reporting it and as its says on compensation that cs wont work for a week till tourny end i rly hope they add fully compensation with honor,gold,vouchers and all what we can get there as many wont even buy amblems wich are rly needed as we cant collect honor to buy them and we cant do spin for those emblem shards, and other things on wheel

fix or make fully compensation not just small portion of it or like this is just slap in our face
    500k gold, 300 vouchers as min, 3k honor per day + spin without event is daily what we can get easy with event hope they can make so little math to count but its a lot more

ty

Comment

Are you kidding me CafeAuLait ? You mean we have to screen Shot on Compensation not Working as well? How to Screen Shot Compensation Not working When CS is not Working. Come On! Please dont Joke around. All the Screen for CS is 00000. Check Please.

Comment

amen to that

sry ur ferrari dont work here u have a lada
        Last edited by ajax408; 11-22-2014, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
          Are you kidding me CafeAuLait ? You mean we have to screen Shot on Compensation not Working as well? How to Screen Shot Compensation Not working When CS is not Working. Come On! Please dont Joke around. All the Screen for CS is 00000. Check Please.
          he didn't mean that .. he meant for the hot events compensatation not working ..

and it is reported so lets be a bit patient ..

Comment

TA fixed ty ..

Comment

Originally posted by godlys View Post
              ty for reporting it and as its says on compensation that cs wont work for a week till tourny end i rly hope they add fully compensation with honor,gold,vouchers and all what we can get there as many wont even buy amblems wich are rly needed as we cant collect honor to buy them and we cant do spin for those emblem shards, and other things on wheel

fix or make fully compensation not just small portion of it or like this is just slap in our face
              500k gold, 300 vouchers as min, 3k honor per day + spin without event is daily what we can get easy with event hope they can make so little math to count but its a lot more

ty
              exactly add up what we have lost geez, ok i get not sending the gold due to it will mess with tycoon, so send out gold chests, that issue solved

Comment

TA Broken

Hey, it seems as though the early TA is broken.

Comment

same s35 (UA11)

Comment

Working...
                  X