Guild Boss Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Boss Bug

Guild boss shows as unlock reward (0/3) but down under the boss it shows Daily unseals 2 ~ Did open it today only once and already it say if I want to break again I reached my limit , why is that? I did want to do it for tycoon like every day -.-

See pic :

Greetings TheNerub

[S101] Lair o' Flames
    Last edited by AziolNerub; 11-22-2014, 04:24 PM.

not sure about it, but maybe some other guild member break seal on that boss while you wasnt there
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Unlike guild feast, unsealing guild boss is the total of all guild members. If you look carefully it saids "Guild Daily Limit: 3"

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
        Unlike guild feast, unsealing guild boss is the total of all guild members. If you look carefully it saids "Guild Daily Limit: 3"
        Ah so if other guild member did open and I was offline that count´s already?Thank you very much for the fast replay ~ didn´t notice that at all becouse mostly I open the GBs

Comment

But it still shows in the screenshots that there are 2 attempts left to unseal for the guild. shouldnt that be counting down regardless to who unseals it and if you are logged on since its for the entire guild and not just individual?

Comment

Working...
          X