• Show
Clear All

• Group Buy Diamond Settlement

I am confuse ....

I bought 8 pack of cockatrice soul shard at 40% discount = 360 diamond each
    8 x 360 = 2.880 diamond

To buy them i use max Aureus of 300 per pack x 8 = 2.400 aureus
    and use additional 480 Diamonds.

By the end of the event the discount goes to max 50% discount makes the price is 300 diamonds
    Thus with aureus 300 = Free

at point 2 Group Buy details said :
    If you bought an item at higher price than the final price. you may collect the difference.

But at the end on settlement it said
    Refund for price difference = 0

So the aureus spent was not counted on the settlement difference ?

Originally posted by KristoS151 View Post
    I am confuse ....

I bought 8 pack of cockatrice soul shard at 40% discount = 360 diamond each
    8 x 360 = 2.880 diamond

To buy them i use max Aureus of 300 per pack x 8 = 2.400 aureus
    and use additional 480 Diamonds.

By the end of the event the discount goes to max 50% discount makes the price is 300 diamonds
    Thus with aureus 300 = Free

at point 2 Group Buy details said :
    If you bought an item at higher price than the final price. you may collect the difference.

But at the end on settlement it said
    Refund for price difference = 0

So the aureus spent was not counted on the settlement difference ?
    I am even more confused....how did you use Aureus outside of Lorelei's Wardrobe?

Comment

If the purchase involves Group Tickets, the Diamonds paid with Group Tickets will not be returned.

Comment

@ Istanda .... yeah sorry i meant group ticket lol. Cos we got both Group buy and Lorelai Wardrobe event :P

@Flashkiller .... i didnt know that, no information about that in event . Now i cant buy blazing wing cos of that
        Its wierd though , i got diamond refund once from buying using group ticket , when i won the spin reward (100% refund on buys). Thought it also count on settlements.

Comment

Originally posted by KristoS151 View Post
          @ Istanda .... yeah sorry i meant group ticket lol. Cos we got both Group buy and Lorelai Wardrobe event :P

@Flashkiller .... i didnt know that, no information about that in event . Now i cant buy blazing wing cos of that
          Its wierd though , i got diamond refund once from buying using group ticket , when i won the spin reward (100% refund on buys). Thought it also count on settlements.
          if you read the forum thread on tycoon/group buy they actually tell you about it.

4. If the purchase involves Group Tickets, the Diamonds paid with Group Tickets will not be returned. For example, a player has bought an item priced 3600 Diamonds, with 3200 Diamonds and 400 Group Tickets, after the event, the price of this item might drop to 2000 diamonds, the player will only get 1200 Diamonds back.

Comment

As the players have stated, Group vouchers used will not refund diamonds upon settlement.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Working...
            X