Team tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team tournament

So how are teams supposed to try and strategize to win and beat other teams when we cant even see the correct lineup of the other teams to try and counter. and im not talking about them changing lineup last minute because my team lineup is different on my main character and on my alt. My alt shows the team lineup the same as the order of when we joined the team. Even though its changed frequently over the last few fight. One screenshot is from my main account and the other screenshot is from my alt. Its the same thing when we set the party up based on looking at an opposing teams lineup and then we find in battle that its different lineup but it never changes order on the screen with the brackets and rounds.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tt1.png
Views:	1
Size:	750.3 KB
ID:	1761568

Name:	tt.png
Size:	632.2 KB
ID:	1761567

Gonna give another example with one of our fights. The first screenshot is 1 minute before the lockdown (15 minutes before fight).

Name:	ttt.png
Size:	788.2 KB
ID:	1761569

This screenshot is at lockdown.

Name:	tttt.png
Size:	790.5 KB
ID:	1761570

This is a screenshot showing the actual order of the fights.

Name:	ttttt.png
Size:	927.9 KB
ID:	1761571

So any explanation why we cant see others actual lineup before the fights?

Also wondering why the first few fights have us in our individual formations from the previous day. Instead of being in the formation that i have set my party up for fights, I am fighting in the formation i used for gauntlet over 12 hrs ago.
    Last edited by gemmi; 11-23-2014, 05:28 PM.

No explanation, But it would be nice to see if it worked the way you say it should.

I will report this,

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Working...
    X