Respawn and angels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respawn and angels

Can anyone clear to me my the respawn thingie works? In what situation the main angel disappears and when it stays?

Originally posted by a.shade View Post
    Can anyone clear to me my the respawn thingie works? In what situation the main angel disappears and when it stays?
    Think it stays when you respawn form armor, but disappear when you respawn from dragonsoul...
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

it always disappers except if u r killed from a reflect like that of godless wolf or vigro aegis

Comment

Angel don't disappear when re-spawn unless its the last member of the party. Totem counted as Party member as well.

Comment

Originally posted by tackleit1994 View Post
          it always disappers except if u r killed from a reflect like that of godless wolf or vigro aegis
          Nonsense. Please don't give others wrong ideas when you have none.

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
            Think it stays when you respawn form armor, but disappear when you respawn from dragonsoul...
            I dont think you are a mage, thats why you dont know. and hat you think is not correct.

Comment

I am a mage and I don't have the respawning dragon skill equipped since I already have that skill from armor, so please, instead of fighting please explain your ideas...

To be more specific about my situation, I am fighting someone, our totems expired and we have no more heroes in party, just our main, after I kill him and he respawns, his angel doesn't always disappears as mine does.
              Last edited by a.shade; 11-24-2014, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by a.shade View Post
                I am a mage and I don't have the respawning dragon skill since I already have that skill from armor, so please, instead of fighting please explain your ideas...

To be more specific about my situation, I am fighting someone, our totems expired and we have no more heroes in party, just our main, after I kill him and he respawns, his angel doesn't always disappears as mine does.
                I have noticed that but never have the time or remember to save the battle log. I know 1 instance that the angel stays when hero and main dies in ta is when they die to a reflection skill. However, i have started to notice it more frequently in spire, especially when i have 1 hero remaining. It seems like half the time the angel disappears when they do (on first death/respawn from armor) and half the time the angel remains. I think the only way to really get an answer is to provide several battle reports of where this is happening and then maybe someoen can figure out if its another skill that causes it or a glitch that randomly happens.

Comment

My angel never sticks around when I'm the last man standing and I revive from respawn armor. Not sure if mage dragonsoul skill is coded differently since I don't play a mage.

Comment

So I take it no one actually knows about this, not even the GM's... Lovely...

Comment

there are many conditions. mage dragonsoul works if theres at least another party member standing when mage dies. and angel disappears when no one from party is left, so angel will always be there, if you respawn thru mage's dragonsoul skill

armor skill works regardless. if you die and respawn thru armor, and another member from yer party is standing, angel wont disappear. if you die last and respawn thru armor, angel will disappear
                      Last edited by MagusRynd; 11-26-2014, 02:36 AM.
                      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                      Magus Rynd

Comment

Totaly random glitch imo, none of the versions above are correct

Comment

If you're referring to TA, your angel dies after you and your party member die. If you die and your party member lives, so does your angel. If you're alive and your member dies, your angel stays alive.
                          And in case you're wondering, your party member is the person from your party you bring into TA.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                            What I saw in TA=
                            Angel stays if you die from reflected damage.
                            Angel disappears when you die even for the first time (armor ressurect).

What I know from PvP=
                            Angel stays till last unit is down, even if it getting killed and ressurects = angel stays till unit dies completely.
                            Can't say anything about reflect, didn't saw anyone die from reflect in 1 vs 1 pvp.

This is what I saw many times.

I wonder if you were in TA at least one time? Angel stays only if you died from reflect damage (such as Claw's DS) and it's glitch.
                            Angel shall die only after it's owner died completely. Shall... but as I mentioned = there are variables now, both of them are glitchy.
                            I saw it in TA today. My group leader died but their claw was still alive and so was their angel (and it still attacked). Once their claw died, so did their angel. I don't know anything about reflected damage to comment. But I do do TA every day and what I've said is what I've seen happen.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                              seems like you missed the point why the angel sstill was there. I'm pretty sure it stayed because it's owner died from reflect damage.
                              Newp. He died from a berserker doing tornado blow.

Comment

Working...
                              X