Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jade

Hello.
    On earlyer events i saved up two jade. And with one more which i would get in the current, i would be able to get King Alabaster. But the two Jade are gone? Did you guys really delete them so no one can get that mount for free??

missing jades here too, thought i was crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Savike View Post
      I bet they delete them so you need to make all the Diamond payments to get the mounts. If thats the reason its pretty lame.

Comment

Yeah I saved 2 too but now it's gone.

Comment

How does it look R2? Any Comments? Am i right that they got deleted so the people need to get Jade within one Event and spent the maximum amount of Diamonds? Or is it a bug? Would say its not really hard to give an answer to this.

Comment

Jasono S4

Seems I'm also missing my jade, I had a few of them and now have none. I know the event hasnt been on for a long time but that doesnt mean I should have my items vanish Don't really need the jade either, but I earned them and feel a little robbed having items disappear without any notice.

I know where this will go though "please provide a screenshot" because you know, we all keep screenshots of our inventory daily for when this type of stuff happens >.>

Comment

ya.. everyone lost it.

"please provide a screenshot" if they tell event earlier before the day of event, maybe we can capture it. what on earth want capture it everyday???
              Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

i had 1 jade in my bag that i collected last time during t-rex hot event. now collected another in this event and have 2 now, so i dont think they deleted it, at least not my jades
                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                Magus Rynd

Comment

Its really lame that R2 not even give a response to it. They just ignore it and that shows me that they deletet them just that everyone who wants a new mount need to cash. Sry but no other reason came to my mind. They hoped no one would check it and now that a few people complain about it they just stay silent like nothing happened. Looks like R2 give the word greedy a whole new meaning!

Comment

If you talk about the Jade's from the previous event, then it most likely they got deleted, yes.
                    If the new jades that you purchased/got with the King Alabaster event, then it's a bug, provide a screenshot and post it here/on a ticket.
                    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Savike View Post
                      Pretty much this, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                        If you talk about the Jade's from the previous event, then it most likely they got deleted, yes.
                        If the new jades that you purchased/got with the King Alabaster event, then it's a bug, provide a screenshot and post it here/on a ticket.
                        And why do they delte them? Is it so no one can save them up over a few events to get then a free mount?

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
                          And why do they delte them? Is it so no one can save them up over a few events to get then a free mount?
                          They do that so you can spend a bit and get it, I can't say it's a good deal to delete them, but I can say they thought of that and about the people that might " abuse " it to not pay all the time for it.
                          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Jades were not deleted, No player will have items "randomly deleted"

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Originally posted by DemonLOA View Post
                              Jades were not deleted, No player will have items "randomly deleted"
                              Ok but where is the missing Jade? I didnt use them. So they should be in my Inventory. But there is only one from the current Event. And Its impossible to sell them.

Comment

Working...
                              X