how to make 600 erebus pts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to make 600 erebus pts?

Hello, how should i make 600 erebus pts? ;/ Keep buying attempts and trying to do auto challenge or do it manualy? Or where's any other way how to get 600pts easier?
    League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
    ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
    GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
    CLASS ->> SORCERER
    LVL ->> 82
    BR ->> 3 136 506

Do it manually. I've gotten 600 points in auto-challenge maybe once in a month, and doing it manually I get it maybe 20% of the time (and I suck at Erebus). You'll still need luck to get to 600 but with proper planning it's a lot more likely to get 600pts than on auto-challenge.

Comment

try to cover most of the map by having a preset travel plan. Then it depends on luck of getting enough quiz, revealling map early and so on. I get 600 points like 1 time out of 3 doing erebus manually. if you use diamonds, transform the teleport and other useless brick for more points

Comment

there is always the option of use dia on Pandora boxes to get +pts when -pts and use dia on the shop icons for 20 pts also http://zoywiki.com/LoA/Erebus is a link to every question u could get in Erebus

Comment

Hint: buying 1 extra flip will count as 600 points almost 99% of the time.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

I got 845 points yesterday (my personal best) w/o buying any extra flips or anything. Just got really lucky with that quiz and extra steps.

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
              Hint: buying 1 extra flip will count as 600 points almost 99% of the time.
              By flip do you mean extra draw as i always blitz Erebus

Comment

Originally posted by R233958846 View Post
                By flip do you mean extra draw as i always blitz Erebus
                Yes, normally blitzing erebus is 2 flips, but buying 1 extra flip will count as 3 flip which equals 600 points

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                X