Problem with Nereida & Blazing Phantom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Nereida & Blazing Phantom

I have this problem and reported it 3 weeks ago, still no response. Everyone functions normally, only me has this stupid bug and it seems like only me is not worth your time to fix it?

Thought this bug is long gone since the beginning of LoA and now ive got this. Plz save a little time to fix it will ya?

Thank you.

http://s176-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...1546f4d2cdc531
    Don Juan
    S176 Malefic Court

Well Ned seemed to be mad at Blaz for some reason...

Comment

Originally posted by Bumelum View Post
      Well Ned seemed to be mad at Blaz for some reason...
      Female jealousy perhaps are you upgrading one more than the other ?

Comment

That's something not even I wouldn't fix.
        It's just too funny.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

LOL i guess you need to train more your nereida so she will obey you hahaha
          namichwan
          s206
          berserker

Comment

i figured it out that might be the problem of updates. I recruit Nereida a long time ago and I only recruit Blaze about a month ago. I noticed that those who recruit them at the same time do not have this problem.

I could fire my Nei and recruit a new one but that would be a waste of gold & time skip scroll to level her back up
            Don Juan
            S176 Malefic Court

Comment

Was reported awhile back, reminded them and waiting for response. Your patience is much appreciated

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

im having the same problem now! i was using it before and it was working just fine. i brought them back in the party and THIS happen. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ? and those tickets are useless. btw. you choose who to reply with and when you want to reply.

Comment

Lol, maybe your Nereida is confused.

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                    Was reported awhile back, reminded them and waiting for response. Your patience is much appreciated
                    Thank you
                    Don Juan
                    S176 Malefic Court

Comment

Almost 6 weeks now
                      Don Juan
                      S176 Malefic Court

Comment

Hi, I had same problem months ago and of course no fix from r2 aka lightning fixers. Anyhow only solution is to upgrade your nereida to next skill bump +15 +18 +21... once she gets there teamwork skill works fine. If shes already +18 or 21 and u dont wanna go higher u can play with inherit and switch to lower + hero and than bump her up.

Comment

Originally posted by richelnina View Post
                          Hi, I had same problem months ago and of course no fix from r2 aka lightning fixers. Anyhow only solution is to upgrade your nereida to next skill bump +15 +18 +21... once she gets there teamwork skill works fine. If shes already +18 or 21 and u dont wanna go higher u can play with inherit and switch to lower + hero and than bump her up.
                          Thank you
                          Tried, still not working
                          Last edited by ĐăngTrần; 12-12-2014, 07:36 AM.
                          Don Juan
                          S176 Malefic Court

Comment

Working...
                          X