Dragonsoul EXP pack (100) Chest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonsoul EXP pack (100) Chest

Would some one please explain what this does as I have used some and can see nothing in my inventory and no difference to anything with my dragons.
    Thank you.

If you check the Thanksgiving shop, you'll see a Chest picture, once you buy it, it will need to be open from your inventory, check it because it is there.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Thanks for answering but I do have them in my inventory. It is when I click the chests and select USE that I get stuck. What do they do? And to what?

Comment

Originally posted by tonymile View Post
        Thanks for answering but I do have them in my inventory. It is when I click the chests and select USE that I get stuck. What do they do? And to what?
        They get into your Dragon-soul inventory ( you can see them by pressing All )
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Got it Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X