set bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• set bonus

hello i am wondering if upgrading to ryal gear keeps ur set bonus.. my GW has wep/chest/legs/helm/ring tyc and boosts L70 set if i get royal boots of ruin using divine right do i lose the set bonuses of agi and %dam?

thank you

I haven't understood a word, but I think I might be able to translate and answer :
    From what I read, you have the level 70 boots and want to upgrade them into Royal ones, if all your other items are from level 70 set or you have 1-2 ( red items ), then your bonus still remains.
    Upgrading your gear won't make you lose your set bonus.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

upgrading to royal doesn't change set bonus as long as you stay same level

Comment

All my wolf's gear bar boots r mythic gear u get from tycoon only set item it has got is boots and wondering if i lose set bonus if boots r upgraded to royal

Comment

Originally posted by Huntresssss View Post
          All my wolf's gear bar boots r mythic gear u get from tycoon only set item it has got is boots and wondering if i lose set bonus if boots r upgraded to royal
          You won't, I have the same.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
          X