This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheater on S188 Gardens of light

I want to report Cheater on our server S188 Gardens of light. That is player ASSA..mage he use some kind of hack (macro) and every turn regain full health of his units. We think that behavior like this is not in the spirit of the game and we want you to do something about that . It is rediculous that his Djinny heal more that any Hecata .
    Legolas S188
    Lollo S188
    Sir Lancelot S188
    Lady Bow S188

haha .. u are complaining because ur hecate heals less .. increase ur mains hp and hecates matk

Comment

Blazinga Hecata heals for more than normala hecata

Comment

Originally posted by tackleit1994 View Post
        haha .. u are complaining because ur hecate heals less .. increase ur mains hp and hecates matk
        It is not about this , anyway thank you for the kindly suggestion.
        We were trying to understand how it is possible to have always , no matter our damage , all party full hp. We cast high damage , the heroes are almost dead...then suddendly they are full hp. I don´t know other ppl Djinni , but mines never healed entire party. As we asked how is that possible , we got some "nice compliments" in world chat and me in privat chat ....and no answer. Ofc , we don´t want offence anybody , but ...as we spend a bit money here , we would like that game clean , mean no cheat use allowed ... because wouldnt be fair ...for us which spend and for the honest ppl which play free cash spending a lot of time ...

Thank you
        Lollo

Comment

If you want to report someone please open a ticket, not complaining in the forums. Make sure to include proper proof like stats, br, etc. Thread closed.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
          X