Zodiac and Loop Quests please please please fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zodiac and Loop Quests please please please fix

It has been 3 days since I have been able to do either...I have sent a ticket and posted on the other thread about this and still I am unable to do either...I am missing out on being able to complete my daily devotion and currently missing out on house of card gift for completing Zodiac....PLEASE can SOMEONE sort this out....I can see from past posts that this has been an ongoing issue for along time so I am at a loss as to how it can take so long to sort out...

IGN Space

Server 103

Click image for larger version

Name:	loa.png
Views:	3
Size:	962.3 KB
ID:	1762003

Originally posted by R2535561 View Post
    It has been 3 days since I have been able to do either...I have sent a ticket and posted on the other thread about this and still I am unable to do either...I am missing out on being able to complete my daily devotion and currently missing out on house of card gift for completing Zodiac....PLEASE can SOMEONE sort this out....I can see from past posts that this has been an ongoing issue for along time so I am at a loss as to how it can take so long to sort out...

IGN Space

Server 103

[ATTACH=CONFIG]116466[/ATTACH]
    it takes so long because they got to fix it individually for every person with the issue and with the amount of tickets with players posting this, the list is pretty long. Which is why there is a specific thread just for this issue and posting multiple times doesnt make it happen faster.

Comment

Well maybe if they told people that then it would help??? Why dont they have a thread telling people that they need to do this?? I do not see one?? Are u a game moderator?

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Database-Error

look at the very first post under bug reports, at the very top of the first page that is always there everytime you open bug reports.

Comment

I sent them a ticket I got a response but it did not tell me this...personally i do not think it is good enough especially as it appears to be an ongoing problem.

Comment

Working...
          X