• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i also encopuntered the same problem Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	623.5 KB
ID:	1704178, aside from this i have a complain regarding the thanksgiving event because i didnt use all my silver and gold angelic points because it was anticipated that you will give us more days because of the 3 days roll back hope you will give me something in return such as the smoldering steed and jeweltone, cause as far as i know i could still buy them with the points left in the thanks giving event... honestly its very annoying waiting for reply from the managemnt but what else can we do? patience is a virtue, it is, but time is gold... especially when you spend good money, theres no such thing for patience... HOPING and still hoping that you guys on the other side hear our prayers...

Comment

Originally posted by JONAjoy View Post
      i also encopuntered the same problem [ATTACH=CONFIG]116830[/ATTACH], aside from this i have a complain regarding the thanksgiving event because i didnt use all my silver and gold angelic points because it was anticipated that you will give us more days because of the 3 days roll back hope you will give me something in return such as the smoldering steed and jeweltone, cause as far as i know i could still buy them with the points left in the thanks giving event... honestly its very annoying waiting for reply from the managemnt but what else can we do? patience is a virtue, it is, but time is gold... especially when you spend good money, theres no such thing for patience... HOPING and still hoping that you guys on the other side hear our prayers...
      JONA, this issue is already known, it happens only on S86 to all players.
      It is possible for the server to had rolled back too far, therefore the bugs, thanksgiving events and such can't be used/spent.
      As soon as possible the problems on S86 will be fixed, patience is a virtue, nothing else we can do to make the problem solve it faster.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

thank you for the reply... i know were not the only one that you attend to but seeing you like this.... its very relieving...

Comment

We hope to get a big compensation for this, rollback was too far......and we lost to much for a bug.

Comment

Honeyglow from server 86...caym im sorry to say but...no comp or rewards for us cause of this I sent in a ticket and they said it was a bug and the devs had made there decision and that we already got compensation.....great customer support
            "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

indeed we got compensation with the roll back, what cayman and others asking is the reward lost prior to the thanks giving event, because of the roll back ... if i had only a screen shot, they stop the thanksgiving event in our server which we still have one day to collect log in rewards on the said event... well hands up on this, i leave this matter to the authorize one... moving on to the next bug we will encounter....

Comment

We have no Chance to do somthing with our Server 86????
                Is this normal, after 3 weeks, u did nothing??????????????????

Comment

Welcome to R2 customer support and customer service. They don't care. Just give up on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Caymanezul View Post
                    We have no Chance to do somthing with our Server 86????
                    Is this normal, after 3 weeks, u did nothing??????????????????
                    Please file a ticket and reply me with the number and I'll forward it to a GM to have a look on it.
                    I'm sorry for the delay that it takes, hope you can understand it.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                    You were everything, and could have been
                    It's the first summer, of the first year
                    Today only rain, knocks on my window
                    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                    Your arms can no longer warm me
                    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

HEY; TYLER..how if u are playing the game without skills and other stuff, 1 month?
                      A?
                      SO dont be stupid and post here where i not your busines....after u started.
                      i only recharge in this game,i am not use bugs.

And Gurothos i have 2 open tickets 226797 and 229675 .
                      Last edited by Caymanezul; 12-16-2014, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Hey Goro, where is our Patience???
                        How we can fight with other Servers if we dont have Hero SKill?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
                        Already 1 month...is way too much without the skills.
                        i did to many ticket, and i am tired to make some more.
                        we have a big disadvantage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X