Thanksgiving/Treasure Hunt sHOPS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving/Treasure Hunt sHOPS

While i understand that these were over at today's reset, why did the shops disappear as well? i had been saving points, and expected to redeem after the event, as with all other like events! PLEASE PUT THE SHOPS BACK UP!!!!

The thanksgiving shop + treasure hunt was suppose to end ( if you looked at the date ) on 02.12.2014.
    Nothing we can do, the date was shown there.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Not all of us can stay logged full time. To not give us a chance to use our accrued points is wrong. All other event shops are open at least 1 day after the event. Not sure why this one is different!

Comment

must agree with Gurothos, since day one it is stated that it ends 01.12 at 23.59, same was happened with halloween event, it last for more than week and some players complain that isnt fair, guys read event and prize collection durration and make plan of spending according to that, dont balme r2 for things that isnt their fault. I will allways grumble about expensive stuffs in store or infinite bugs or many other things, but when event last for 10 days and since day one it is stated when it is finished......you cant blame them for that, and actually expending time of event will be slap in the face to majority of players who played by rules
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

I too had the issue...was not able to log until almost reset, by the time I got to shop, reset happened, and would not let me use

Comment

It's not wrong, it says there when the shop will close... Can't see why would someone expect it to stay until 2nd if it's stated there that it'll end on 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by Swarmy View Post
              Not all of us can stay logged full time. To not give us a chance to use our accrued points is wrong. All other event shops are open at least 1 day after the event. Not sure why this one is different!
              so a full week, 7 days and you couldnt find the time within those 7 days to sit down on your computer and browse through shop for 5 mins? Even if it was on the last 2 days. Why do you even bother playing if you're going to complain. ALL events have timers on them, you should know that by now since you stated that most events have the shop open 1 more day. tough cookies
              Last edited by R2106357; 12-01-2014, 08:22 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

As far as I have seen, the only time an "Event Shop" is open 1 more day is if there are Rankings involved. Those 2 events did not have Rankings. You should have taken the time to spend your points while you could, it's your own fault that you failed to do so.
                Server: Victoriana's War [S10]
                IGN: Rubiana
                Level: 76
                Battle Rating: 821748
                Class: Paladin
                Guild: Guardians
                Clash Ranking Range: 2-5
                Domination Champion!

Comment

Working...
                X