please can fix this bug in twilight clash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please can fix this bug in twilight clash

almost every tc match this happens were the flag in tc cant be picked up or cant be captured. can please fix this bug or set a timer on the flags to auto reset in like 30 seconds to 1 in please. this will not only fix this problem it will also stop guilds from holding flag in base an letting timer run out. I do that to guild sumtimes myself. but the flag issues is a must fix thanks. s16 ingame name hotdogClick image for larger version

Name:	hold flag bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	609.9 KB
ID:	1762204
    Hotdog

Tried to leave and re-enter when having the flag and can't return it? Or refresh the game? Sometimes it works.
    Also, for not being able to capture the flag it's when a player captures it, and leaves the event, the flag dissapears ( what happened to me ) and can't capture other flags anymore, just waiting for the timer to end.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

yes that is another bug that this guild likes to do /make happen when they get in front is realy unfair to all guild they are against realy needs be fixed. also we know how to fix the unable to capture bug but the guild show in pic goldengaruda an there members omega25 who has the flag loves doing this bug an running timer down please get them to fix this or take tc from our server please its a boring bugged event an replace it with sumthing more fun.
      Hotdog

Comment

.... hotdog holds flag all the time.. now that he looses.. he has an issue with it.

Think it is time for hotdog to switch to playing farmville.... if he is not winning... he throws a fit.
        Last edited by blowbuck; 12-05-2014, 08:30 PM.

Comment

omg, you seriously complaining about this when 99% of the time since your server joined ours (s13) in twilight, YOUR the one holding the flag til the timer runs out. omg.. thats pitiful now since your no longer number 1 in twilight. you start complaining as soon as you lose your number 1 spot. thats just to sad hotdog... really sad.

Comment

Working...
          X