Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauntlet

Hi.
    I used to have 75-76 lvl, 1.2-1.3kk BR, all gems in 7 lvl (my character), etc., and my total damage on Gauntlet (Hell) was 500-700kk... now (server merge) I have 78 lvl, 1.6kk BR, 80% gems in 8 lvl, etc., and my total damage on Gauntlet (Hell) was 285kk ??

Androm3da.s153

Everytime the guild levels, the monsters in Gauntlet get harder to kill ( it increases their defense/health ).
    There's no bug, just chance of hitting/crit hitting.
    Some people do nice hits on world boss, and on gauntlet they are passed by lower ones who do higher damage.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

I play a Mage (Mystic) I think that something is wrong with skills and euipments. My Friends play too Mages (sorcerer) and Paladin or Archer, my friends have less BR (weaker heroes, equip, gems, etc.) and deal more damage than me.
      Example Dark Abyss, I cleared max 70 lvl Dark Abyss, and my friends a long time ago cleared lvl 100 DA... Often already lose 55+ lvl DA...
      Example World Boss, sometimes even ask for the boss 30kk damage, and usually ask 9-15kk damage. My total damge WB is ~100kk, my friends (low BR) deal 100-200kk...
      I have a friend who plays Archers (71 lvl, 1.1kk BR) and often lose it (I have 78 lvl, 1.6kk BR), even happens that I can not beat him in combat for the first time only next x time.

Comment

Depends on stats of your heroes, of your main, mount level, hero upgrades, mount upgrade, everything.
        Battle rating doesn't mean a thing, a 500k br level 65 can kill with ease a level 70/80 who has 1mil+ if his character is built right.
        There is another way :
        The damage can grow depending on how you place your heroes/character in party as well. Did you looked at their party, or yours? Sometimes this is the main reason why some people ( lower ones ) do same damage or higher than a bigger level player.

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
          I play a Mage (Mystic) I think that something is wrong with skills and euipments. My Friends play too Mages (sorcerer) and Paladin or Archer, my friends have less BR (weaker heroes, equip, gems, etc.) and deal more damage than me.
          Example Dark Abyss, I cleared max 70 lvl Dark Abyss, and my friends a long time ago cleared lvl 100 DA... Often already lose 55+ lvl DA...
          Example World Boss, sometimes even ask for the boss 30kk damage, and usually ask 9-15kk damage. My total damge WB is ~100kk, my friends (low BR) deal 100-200kk...
          I have a friend who plays Archers (71 lvl, 1.1kk BR) and often lose it (I have 78 lvl, 1.6kk BR), even happens that I can not beat him in combat for the first time only next x time.
          I play mage and was hitting 40mils on gauntlet before merge now I hit 80-100mils on gauntlet
          cuz I changed my build to "never die on gauntlet and wb" type
          Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
          -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
          -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
          -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
          -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

i think u have to reequip all ur godly gear if u didn`t do so after the merge

Comment

Ya ua39 in gauntlet went a big buged after they merged , most of the godly items didnt work , im not sure if the unequip did work , il let you know at next gauntlet . Before the merge i was killing all the wolfs and doing over 80m dmg to the dragons , after the merge i droped to 30-40 mil and dieng to the the last wolf each wave using the same stats , party , gems. Guild level and members where the same as before If this happends in the next gaunlet il let you know so you can maybe inform sone one to check on us .
              [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
              [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

yes, happen on my server after merge last time, just need to reequip all godly items
                Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Working...
                X