Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want my 600 dimonts back right away!

How can y do this guys? 12 Hours ago i had over 1.2k diamonts in game now i have only 637 and i did not spent anything in the meantime,and one more thing with that in spending bonus (hot event) wrote that i spent 402 dia that is not true because in 2nd page in hot event (alchemy) i didnt got any gold rewards for spending soo many diamonts it wrotes i spend 0 diamons in alchemy bonus,and the fact is i losed over 600 dia for nothing.Please chec that at my profile its not rally fair. Char Cile93 Server S111 Kingdom Of Giants

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/pc/Desktop/untitled.bmp Here is the proof 1st pic where wrote i spent 402 dias and the 2nd file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/pc/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/slika2.bmp in alchemy bonus where wrote that i didnt spent any diamonts.

Comment

I need you to upload those pictures on any upload image site you know, and post them here to see the problem clearly.
      Thank you.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Here is the 1st pic that wrote that i spent 402 dias (which i did not acctualy) http://s21.postimg.org/cxz6q0scn/untitled1.png And the 2nd one that wrote i spent 0 diamonts what is the true i reallydidnt spent any amount of dias
        http://s30.postimg.org/gd19g1mmp/slika2.png and now i have 637 diamonts only and i had over 1.2 k 12 hours ago.

Comment

The first picture indicates that you spent diamonds on something else, while the 2nd picture indicate the Alchemy event with 0 diamonds spent.
          On the first picture, that is a Spending bonus where it counts every diamond you spend anywhere in game, where as for the second picture, it's a Alchemy event, where it counts only when you use Diamonds on ALCHEMY.
          If you use diamonds anywhere else besides Alchemy, it won't show that you spent diamonds there.

I fail to emerge

Comment

Ok i understand that but i REALY DIDNT SPEND ANY AMOUNT OF DIAMONTS ONLY I BOUGHT 1 GOLD SEED LVL 3 WHICH COST 2 DIAMONTS FOR HOT EVENT SPEND ANY AMOUNT AND THATS ALL I SPENT TODAY AND WHENI CAME BACK TO GAME I LOSED OVER 600 DIAMONTS I SWEAR I DONT LIE! THATS NOT FAIR

Comment

And even if i spent 402 diamonts i still missing 200 diamonts because i had over 1.2 k diamonts but i didnt spent doo many of them can y tell me where i spent them????

Comment

Originally posted by Cile93 View Post
                And even if i spent 402 diamonts i still missing 200 diamonts because i had over 1.2 k diamonts but i didnt spent doo many of them can y tell me where i spent them????
                Ok, I understand.
                File a ticket here http://support.r2games.com/ and reply me with the ticket number so I can relay it to a GM to have a look on it.
                Put the screen-shots there too, also say every detail/info, so that the GM's can solve it easier.
                Thank you.
                Edit : Thread closed, GM helped you from what I understood.
                Last edited by Gurothos; 12-05-2014, 10:28 AM.

I fail to emerge

Comment

Working...
                X